In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this U.S. commercial lawn mower market report.
The U.S. commercial lawn mower market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The commercial lawn mower market in US would realize an incremental growth of around $1 billion in revenue, registering an absolute growth of over 40% between 2016 and 2025.
- In 2020, COVID-19 would impact the sales of commercial lawn mowers in US with the industry unit shipments witnessing an expected decline by around 250 BPS than its historic average growth.
- Professional landscaping services will contribute an incremental market revenue of about $650 million during 2019 and 2025, capitalizing on its $100 billion+ landscaping industry revenues.
- Registering a high growth CAGR of about 23%, the commercial models of robotic lawn mowers will witness traction and contribute nearly $60 million incremental market revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- Growing focus on the alternative fuel-saving options and conversion of existing gas-powered fleets will drive the demand for propane-powered mowers, which will grow at a high CAGR of over 22% during 2019-2025.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by products, fuel type, end-user, blade type, and other type
- Competitive Landscape – 11 key vendors and 44 other vendors
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market – Segmentation
- In terms of revenue, the walk-behind segment dominated the U.S. commercial lawn mower market share with 72% in 2019. The increasing demand for professional landscaping services in the country will propel the demand for commercial lawn mowers to gain some market revenue during the forecast period.
- Increasing innovations such as mobile-based services enable landscapers to perform the operations effectively. Companies collaborate with Virtual & Interactive Landscape Design Software companies to add more value to the product as they will allow users to utilize some drafting program to create scale in landscape plans via a computer.
- The gas-powered lawn mowers dominated the U.S. commercial lawn mower market shares in 2019. The increasing demand for lawn and yard landscaping is likely to help the segment to gain market share during the forecast period. The electric-powered lawn mower segment is also likely to grow owing to the growing demand for eco-friendly lawn mowers during the forecast period.
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market by Products
- Walk-Behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
- Robotic Mowers
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market by Fuel Type
- Electric Corded
- Electric Cordless
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market by Blade Type
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market by Other Type
- Drive Type
- Start Type
- Keyed Start
- Push Start
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market by End-user
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Gold Courses
- Government & Others
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market – Dynamics
The maintenance of the lawn is a repetitive process, which takes time. The gardening devices are currently isolated from the consumers and their suppliers. Such systems lack the ability to exchange useful knowledge they gather as opposed to the apps that consumers use on a day-to-day basis. Lawn mower companies are integrating mobile applications with the lawn mowers, which will assist in connecting consumers with the lawn mower and helps with the tasks of lawn cutting. With the provided companion app for iOS and Android, one can monitor the state of their lawn mower and its inner workings – providing advice as to when to mow their lawn and let them know the right time to remove the blade. Furthermore, it will help the users to gain more insight into the time wasted, traveled distance, and even the right day to cut the grass. It also provides tips and suggestions, including some of the best eco-friendly ways to dispose of or reuse these leftover grass cuttings.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Growing Landscaping Industry
- Growing Influx of Alternate Fuel Options & Robotic Lawn Mowers
- Increased Demand for Golf Courses
- Growth in Manufacturer-led Programs & Initiatives
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market – Geography
The commercial lawn mower market in the US will witness surging demand during the period 2019−2025. With the increase in spending toward the professional landscaping services, connecting lawn mowers with the internet of technology, development of sustainable cities, among others, the demand for various lawn mowers is anticipated to increase. Further, activities such as golf, are becoming mainstream consumer leisure destinations, thereby witnessing high growth in the US.
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market by Geography
- United States
- Deere & Company
- Husqvarna Group
- MTD Products
- Robert Bosch
- STIGA Group
- The Toro Company
- Ariens Company
- Briggs & Stratton
Other Prominent Vendors
- AL-KO Gardentech
- Alamo Group
- Bad Boy Mowers
- Black + Decker
- Blount International
- Bobcat Company
- Chervon Group
- Einhell Germany
- Emak Group
- Erkunt Traktor Sanayii
- Excel Industries
- Grey Technology
- Greenworks Tools
- Hangzhou Favor Robot Technology
- Lowe’s Corporation (KOBALT)
- Makita Corporation
- McLane Manufacturing
- Mean Green Products
- Metalcraft of Mayville
- Moridge Manufacturing
- Ningbo NGP Industry
- Positec Tool (WORX)
- R&R Products
- Snow Joe
- SUMEC (Yard Force)
- Swisher Acquisition
- Schiller Grounds Care
- Techtronic Industries
- Venture Products
- Walker Manufacturing
- Wright Manufacturing
- Yamabiko Europe (Belrobotics)
- Zhejiang Tianchen Intelligence & Technology
- ZIPPER Maschinen
- Zucchetti Centro Sistemi (ZCS)
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States