In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this U.S. electric lawn mowers market report.
The U.S. electric lawn mowers market sizeis expected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The electric lawn mower market in US would realize an incremental growth of around $1 billion in revenue, registering an absolute growth of over 92% between 2016 and 2025.
- Post COVID-19, the sales of electric lawn mowers in US would grow over 300 to 800 BPS in revenue terms during 2021-2025, with respect to its historic average growth of around 3% during 2016-2019.
- Residential users will contribute an incremental market revenue of about $850 million during 2019 and 2025, capitalizing on the proliferation of low-cost walk-behind units in the market.
- Registering a high growth CAGR of about 16%, the residential models of robotic lawn mowers are likely to witness traction owing to the release of iRobot’s Terra in 2021 and contribute nearly $350 million incremental market revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- Growing focus on the eco-friendly fuels coupled with stringent government regulations on emission and noise pollution, would drive replacement of existing gas-powered fleets and cordless battery-powered lawn mowers will witness a high CAGR of over 11% during 2019-2025.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by products, end-user, distribution, and cord
- Competitive Landscape – 8 key vendors and 54 other vendors
U.S. Electric Lawn Mower Market – Segmentation
- The electric walk-behind segment dominated the market share in 2019. The increasing demand for professional landscaping services in the US is expected to fuel the demand for electric lawn mowers during the forecast period. Spending on preserving the environment in lawns and gardens is growing in the recent period, which is expected to boost the market for walk-behind devices.
- The landscaping service segment is growing on account of increased focus on innovations, stringency in legislation, advances in technology, change in consumer purchasing behaviors. Increasing innovations such as mobile-based services enable landscapers to perform operations effectively.
- The introduction of strict regulations and legislation to safeguard and protect the environment is driving consumers to opt for eco-friendly alternatives, which are likely to adopt electric-corded lawn mowers during the forecast period. The demand for corded-electric devices is growing on account of less fuel consumption and low noise and air emissions.
U.S. Electric Lawn Mower Market by Products
- Standard Ride-on
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
U.S. Electric Lawn Mower Market by Distribution
- Specialty Stores
- Mass Market Players
- Dealers & Distributors
U.S. Electric Lawn Mower Market by Blade Type
U.S. Electric Lawn Mower Market by Cord
U.S. Electric Lawn Mower Market by End-user
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Gold Courses
- Government & Others
U.S. Electric Lawn Mower Market – Dynamics
Factors such as increased disposable per capita income and the changing tastes and desires of professionals and semi-professionals towards the embellishment of their yards/lawn areas are projected to have a beneficial effect on the overall landscaping services. In addition, vendors are introducing new technologies and offering services such as lawn aeration, tree and shrub treatment, and pest and disease management, which are being combined to offer a more seamless experience. The producers or the environment specialists are focused on introducing the new innovations in their product segment, thereby having an advantage over their industry rivals. Such players emphasize the development of more effective mowing methods to minimize downtimes and improve the mowing time of the lawns. With the advent of new technologies, whether related to equipment or software, help to create new opportunities for the market in gardening and landscaping services.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Connecting Lawn Mowers with the IoT
- Growing Influx of Alternate Fuel Options & Robotic Lawn Mowers
- Increased Demand for Golf Courses
- Growth in Manufacturer-led Programs & Initiatives
U.S. Electric Lawn Mower Market – Geography
Growing demand for landscaping services across residential lawns, golf courses, sports fields, and public parks fuels the development of the commercial lawn mowers industry in the US. Moreover, the use of IoT-enabled systems in combination with machine learning and AI could lead to a paradigm shift in US’s system management and control. The landscaping industry is rising in commercial construction activities due to the increasing demand for backyard beautification, contributing to the growth of the commercial lawn mower market in the US. The development of green spaces and green roofs is driving the US industry’s need for innovative lawn mower products.
U.S. Electric Lawn Mower Market by Geography
- United States
- Deere & Company
- Honda Motor Company
- MTD Products
- Robert Bosch
- Techtronic Industries
- The Toro Company
Other Prominent Vendors
- Alamo Group
- Alfred Kärcher
- Ariens Company
- Bad Boy Mowers
- Black + Decker
- Blount International
- Bobcat Company (Doosan Bobcat)
- Briggs & Stratton
- Chervon Group
- Cobra Garden Machinery
- Einhell Germany
- Emak Group
- Erkunt Traktor Sanayii
- Future Gen Robotics
- Generac Power Systems
- Greenworks Tools
- Grey Technology
- Hangzhou Favor Robot Technology
- Hayter Limited
- Hustler Turf Equipment
- Hyundai Motor Group
- Linea Tielle
- Lowe’s Corporation (Kobalt)
- Makita Corporation
- McLane Manufacturing
- Mean Green Products
- Milagrow HumanTech
- Ningbo NGP Company
- Positec Tool (WORX)
- SCAG Power Equipment
- Schiller Grounds Care
- Snow Joe
- The SUMEC Corp (Yard Force)
- Swisher Acquisition
- The Kobi Company
- Wiper ECOROBOT
- Yamabiko Europe (BELROBOTICS)
- Zhejiang Tianchen Intelligence & Technology
- ZIPPER Maschinen
- Zucchetti Centro Sistemi (ZCS)
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States