Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Tissue Diagnostics Market: By Product (Consumables, Instruments), By Technology (Immunohistochemistry, in Situ Hybridization, Digital Pathology & Others), By Condition (Breast Cancer, Gastric Cancer, and Lymphoma), By End User (Hospital, Clinics, Pharmaceutical R&D, and CRO), By Region (APAC, Western Europe, North America, LATAM and ROW)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the global clinical diagnostics market – tissue over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Clinical Diagnostics Market – Tissue Diagnostics: Highlights
As we approach 2019, liquid biopsy is becoming a reality, for confirmatory diagnosis often repeated biopsies are needed to study the changing tumor and therefore, present a huge challenge to the patient. The process is risk prone, painful as well adds cost to the procedure. It is expected in about two years, liquid biopsy will become an adjunct to tissue biopsy. This technology has proven to be much more effective and detects worsening of a disease condition even before a CT scan, saving unnecessary medical expenses. The future of clinical diagnostics is expected to be far more connected, companies such as GE Healthcare and Roche are collaborating (January 2018) develop integrated digital diagnostics platform to improve oncology and critical care treatment.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:
Request a sample here:
Many multinational and domestic companies are present in this highly attractive segment. Companies like Roche (Switzerland), Danaher (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Abbott (US), Cell Signaling Technology (US), Agilent Technologies (US), Merck (Germany), TissueGnostics (Austria), Sakura Finetek Japan (Japan), Abcam (UK), BD (US), QIAGEN (Netherlands), Sienna Cancer Diagnostics (Australia), Royal Philips (Netherlands), A. Menarini Diagnostics (Italy), Enzo Life Sciences (US), and more are present globally and locally.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- Will liquid biopsy become an adjunct to tissue biopsy by 2020?
- What will happen to the existing players in the market? Is there a Kodak Moment Awaited beyond 2020?
- What are the recent collaborations and JV in this segment which are expected to change the course of diagnosis?
- Who are the game changers in this market and where?
The global clinical diagnostics market – tissue is segmented into the following categories:
By Product Type
- Slide Staining System (Conventional)
- Tissue Processing Systems
- Other Methods
- Immunochemistry (IHC)
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH)
- Digital Pathology
- Special Staining
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Other Diseases
By End User
- Pharma R&D
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.