Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Medical Disinfectants and Sterility Testing Market: By Type (Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Phenol, Alcohol, and Aldehyde), by Mode of Delivery (Kits & Reagents, Instruments, and Others), by Test (Direct Inoculation Sterility Testing, Membrane Filtration Sterility Testing, and Others) By Formulation (Liquid, Spray, and Wipe), By Application (Medical Devices, Pharma & Biotech, and Hospitals), By Region (APAC, Western Europe, North America, LATAM and ROW)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the global medical disinfectants and sterlity testing market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Medical Disinfectants and Sterility Testing Market: Highlights
The proper use of medical disinfectants can help contain and prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses. Many infectious diseases can be halted in their tracks by the proper use of medical disinfectant products, and by the routine disinfection and sterilization of medical devices. Globally, infectious disease, maternal, neonatal conditions and others are collectively responsible for > 23% or global deaths (as per reports by WHO in 2012). Health care-associated infections, or HAIs, are primarily the infections that patients acquire during their stay in the hospital or visit to clinics in a hospital premise. HAIs can be acquired anywhere starting from inpatient acute care hospitals, outpatient settings such as ambulatory surgical centers and end-stage renal disease facilities, and long-term care such as nursing homes and rehabilitation centers, hospice, and others.
While the source of infection in a healthcare set up can vary from hands (of healthcare workers) to instruments to polluted air in the premise, the pathogens are common and can be checked by using a powerful disinfectant. Some of the sterile areas of hospitals such OT, Labor room, Recovery rooms, Intensive Care Units require special maintenance and disinfectants to keep the overall prevalence of HAIs.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:
The report also gives insight on the preferences and demands in the Asia Pacific market versus Western Europe versus North America versus the nascent and growing economies such as the Middle East, Africa, East Europe and Latin America. Our end user participants are healthcare workers, nurses, QA specialists who have given an unbiased view about the usage of disinfectants in their hospital set up. The data collected from sterility testing in healthcare set up also corroborates with the incidence and prevalence of infection in a particular set up.
Request a sample here:
Companies such as Danaher Corporation, Biomérieux SA , SGS S.A. ,Nelson Laboratories, Pacific Biolabs, Sartorius AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Toxikon Corporation, Wuxi Apptec. are present globally. However, the competition is quite different at the regional and country level, where the focus is more on domestic producers versus multi-nationals.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- How effective are the surface disinfectants? Are chemical disinfectants more effective than herbal?
- How many times have you faced alterations of results due to contamination?
- Who is the most important person or key person in the laboratories who decides when to purchase and what to purchase?
- What role does feedback about a company’s product or service play in the laboratory equipment services market?
The global medical disinfectants and sterility testing market is segmented into the following categories:
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
By Mode of Delivery
- Kits & Reagents
By Sterility Test
- Direct Inoculation Sterility Testing
- Membrane Filtration Sterility Testing
- Medical Devices
- Pharma & Biotech
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.