Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Drug Screening/Testing Market: By Product (Immunoassay Analyzer, Chromatography, Breathalyzer, POC Testing Device, Consumables, and Others), By Type of Demand, By Sample Type (Urine, Hair, and Oral), By Testing Facility (Hospital Laboratories, Independent Clinical Laboratories and Others), by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the clinical diagnostics market – drug screening/testing over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Clinical Diagnostics Market – Drug Screening/Testing: Highlights
In the developed markets such as the USA, the UK, Australia and others, drug tests are considered much more reliable and accurate than simple drug screens, although these tests are lot pricier i.e. ~ $200 and take a lot longer to perform i.e. around 1-7 days. However, these tests are far more in demand for pre-employment services, rehabilitation services, sports & training academy, defence departments and others.
The future of random and pre-employment drug and alcohol testing is expected to be enforced within all job activities at least in all the major markets across the globe. Recent trends in the industry indicate that it will be almost impossible for recreational drug users to get a job with small and larger companies especially in countries like the USA, Germany, the UK, France, GCC, Canada, etc. Enforcing drug testing at work is probably the single most effective weapon the market and the law makers are expecting to use against younger and adult substance abuse.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:
Request a sample here:
This report highlights the demand that is expected to come from different sectors in various regions in the next 5-7 years and which can help the manufactures of drug diagnostic kits and reagents and also the services sector to prioritize their marketing plans and product launches accordingly.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- How cost effective are drug testing methods compared to drug screening?
- Is there a scope for newer technology player to enter the market (such as finger print technology, etc)?
- Will the demand from the developed and developing nations blur in the pre-employment screening segment across the globe?
- How are the major players in the market? What role do they play in influencing the market demands?
The global clinical diagnostics market (drug screening) is segmented into the following categories:
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Fuel Cell Breathalyzers
- Semiconductor Breathalyzers
- POC Testing Device
- POC Urine Testing Devices
- Oral Fluid Testing Devices
- Assay Kits
By Type of Sample Collection
- Other Body Fluids
By Testing Facility
- Hospital Laboratories
- Independent Clinical Laboratories
- Drug Rehabilitation Centers
- Public Laboratories
- Pre-employment services (private),
- Rehabilitation services,
- Sports & training academy,
- Defence departments & Other Public departments
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.