A New Zealand visa is required for Malaysian citizens for visits up to 90 days. Malaysia passport holders can enter New Zealand through the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for a period of 90 days without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Malaysia under the Visa Waiver Scheme introduced in 2009. To enter the country without a visa, Malaysians require an Electronic Travel Authorization. The ETA allows visitors to enter the country for transit or tourism purposes and stay in New Zealand for a maximum of 3 months. The NZeTA online application process is quick and easy.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- A current passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
- Arrival and departure dates.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
New Zealand is perhaps one of the most unspoiled countries in the world with an abundance of natural beauty. Combine this scenic beauty with a modern lifestyle and access to technology, and New Zealand becomes a truly unique destination in its own right. Danish citizens are eligible to apply for an NZeTA due to the visa waiver agreements Danish has with the New Zealand government. Since July 2019, Danish citizens have required an eTA for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Denmark for a period of 90 days under the Visa Waiver Scheme introduced in 2009. The New Zealand eTA is a multiple-entry visa that allows visa-waiver holders from Denmark to visit the country multiple times over a two-year period. The maximum allowable length of stay on a New Zealand visa waiver is 90 days for Danish travelers. The process of obtaining a New Zealand eTA or New Zealand visa waiver is very simple and only takes a few minutes using a computer, mobile phone or tablet with a good internet connection.
Requirements for the NZeTA for Danish Citizens
- Having a valid passport issued by the Danish government.
- The passport should have a validity of at least 3 months beyond the date of departure from New Zealand.
- Having a valid debit/credit card information to pay the online processing fee and the tourist tax.
- Having a current email address to receive updates and notifications regarding the status of the NZeTA application.
- Applicants of Denmark must have a clean criminal and immigration record
- Danish citizens must also have sound health when applying for their NZeTA unless they are traveling to the country for medical treatment or consultation.
New Zealand is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world. With its snow-capped mountains, ancient glaciers, rolling hills and abundant wine, it’s a destination like no other. Tucked away in the corner of the world, it’s a country that requires some planning to visit. Most people need to apply for a visa or ETA, if you are visa waiver you need to apply for a New Zealand ETA. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) was launched by the New Zealand government on 1 October 2019. The New Zealand visa exemption is mandatory for citizens of 60 visa-exempt nationalities, including Israeli passport holders. Israeli citizens visiting New Zealand for tourism purposes and planning to stay less than 90 days are eligible to apply for a New Zealand Tourist eTA. The NZeTA allows eligible citizens to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes without having to submit a visa Paperwork at an embassy.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- Valid passport: Make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: Your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: You will receive confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the NZeTA fees.
New Zealand is not a distant dreamland that should linger in the imagination of travelers. It’s easy to get to and your voyage across the Pacific will reward you with many incredible attractions and local treasures. The NZeTA is an electronic visa waiver required for eligible Norwegian citizens wishing to travel to New Zealand. Norwegian passport holders can use the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Norway for a period of 90 days under the Visa Waiver Scheme, which began in 2019. Norwegian passport holders visiting New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes with an intended stay of 90 days or less require an NZeTA to enter the country. The NZeTA grants holders multiple entries of up to 90 consecutive days each within its 2-year validity provided the passport used on the application form remains valid. Because the travel authorization is an electronic document, Norwegians can apply for an NZeTA online, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA?
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – Your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – You can use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram