All foreign travelers visiting India are required to apply for an Indian Visa before entering the country. Now more than 150 nationalities are eligible to apply for India e-Visa and one of those lucky nationalities is Belgium. Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Belgian citizens can apply for the different types of Indian e-Visas that are available to you depending on the nature of your intended visit to the country. The Indian e-Visa is a document issued by the Government of India to allow Belgian citizens the allow entry into the country. The Indian e-Visa allows you to enter this country multiple times. The application process is relatively simple and does not require applicants to visit a local embassy or consulate. Instead, travelers complete the entire application online and receive the e-Visa electronically via email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIUM
- Valid passport: you shouldn’t have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
India’s tourism industry is not only growing rapidly but is also diversifying to accommodate the different forms of tourism practiced by people around the world today. This makes India one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India are no longer required to apply for a traditional Indian paper Visa to travel, simplifying the application process for 180 countries to travel to India without physical passport stamps. For sightseeing and other tourism activities, travelers can apply for the India Tourist eVisa. Travelers are therefore encouraged to use this program to obtain their India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government.
Types of Indian e-Visa
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical Visa e-Visa
Indian Visa Application Online Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A working email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. Indiais one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. Indiais one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nationalities eligible to apply for an India Visa online. Indian Visa is a mandatory travel document that offers New Zealand passport holders the opportunity to visit India as a tourist. The Indian e-Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders is an e-Visa introduced in 2014 that expedites entry into the country for tourism, business, medical treatment or to accompany a person undergoing a medical procedure in India. If you wish to visit India as a New Zealand citizen, you must apply for an Indian e-Visa. It is valid for one year and can be applied for online. The Indian e-Visa grants you a total stay of up to 30 days. The simplified Indian e-Visa Application for New Zealanders allows travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own home.
Documents Required for an Indian e-Visa for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian cultural values in a nutshell for you! Festivals have always been the main factor leading to high visitor turnover in the country. Well, there are some things in the world that, once done, are very dear to your heart and soul. And one of those things is a luxury holiday in India. India has always been on the list of the best places in the world to draw crowds. Moreover, it has everything, whether it’s landscapes, adventure trips or restaurants. The Government of India has introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization or e-Visa for India, which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without the need for a physical passport stamp. Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India no longer need to apply for the traditional paper India Visa in order to travel, eliminating the hassle of applying. As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government. Travelers are therefore encouraged to use this program to obtain their India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective.
Eligibility Requirements for Indian Visa Application Online
- Be a citizen of any of the 165+ countries whose citizens are eligible for the Indian Visa.
- The purpose of your visit is tourism, business or medical.
- You must have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages.
- When applying for Indian Visa online, the details provided must exactly match those in your passport. Any discrepancies may result in visa refusal or delays in visa processing/issuance/entry into India.
- Enter the country only through certain authorized immigration checkpoints, including 28 airports and 5 seaports.
- Make an online payment using your international credit/debit card.
- Check your email address. Your e-Visa will be sent to your email.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram