Turkish is some of the friendliest and most genuinely hospitable people in the world. Straddling the two continents of Europe and Asia, Turkey is a melting pot with something for everyone. It has a beautiful coastline bordering the Mediterranean Sea, historical ruins to rival those of Greece and Italy, plus delicious food and friendly people. Algeria is one of the countries that require a Turkey e-Visa before planning your trip. Since 2013, the Turkish government has been issuing e-Visa to all travelers visiting, more than 100 countries eligible for Turkey e-Visa. This document is an authorization document that allows you to enter the country. The eVisa system allows Algerian citizens to apply for entry permits in minutes. The Turkey e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the declared date of arrival and can be used for stays of up to 1 month in the country. Algerians can apply from home and will receive the approved visa by email.
Turkey Visa Requirements For Algeria
- An Algerian passport valid for at least 5 months beyond the arrival date
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey eVisa fees.
- You must have a valid email address to receive the approved eVisa and any notifications. The visa should be printed and presented to border officials.
Cambodia Turkey visa is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Cambodian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Turkey visa for Cambodians is now available online through the easy electronic system which travelers can apply in minutes. Cambodian citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Since 2013, an online visa system for Turkey from Cambodia allows Cambodians to easily obtain an electronic visa to facilitate travel to Turkey. The Turkish Tourist e-Visa allows Cambodians to stay for up to 30 days and is valid for entry into the country for 3 months from the date of approval. The Turkish e-Visa for Cambodians simplifies the application process and eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate in person. Cambodian travelers can apply for their visa in minutes by filling out a simple online form.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Cambodian citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Turkey eVisa.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
One of the countries issuing electronic visas is Turkey. As one of the 40 privileged nationalities holding such a document, you no longer have to go to the Turkish embassy to get your visa. If you want to visit the federal state at short notice, you can apply for the electronic visa completely online. The advantage of this electronic option is that applicants do not have to go to an embassy or consulate or stand in long lines to obtain a visa. eVisa is a document that allows visitors to enter the country Turkey. This document is electronically linked to your passport. With the introduction of the e-Visa, the Turkish government has simplified the process of obtaining a short-stay visa for travelers from Dominica and more than 90 other eligible countries. Citizens of the Dominican Republic need a valid visa to enter Turkey.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Valid passport – Have a Dominican passport valid for a minimum of 5 months from the date of entry to Turkey
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so ensure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards or PayPal account.
Travelers from Mauritius require a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey. You only need to meet a few basic requirements to apply for an e-Visa for Turkey, unlike a traditional visa from an embassy or consulate, which usually requires multiple documents. Unless they are just pass-through Turkey without leaving the airport, all Mauritian citizens need a visa to enter the country. The Turkey e-Visa is only valid for short-term stays for business or tourism purposes. This can include cultural or sporting activities, participation in conferences or seminars, vacations or visits to exhibitions or festivals. The Turkey e-Visa for visitors from Mauritius is valid for 180 days from the date of issue. Mauritius travelers may enter the country multiple times within the 6-month period of validity for a maximum of 30 days. The Turkey e-Visa allows citizens of over 90 countries worldwide, including citizens of Mauritius, to apply for a visa entirely online. One of the advantages of the Turkey e-Visa is that it can be applied for in 24 hours or less without the need to submit a paper application.
TURKEY’S VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF MAURITIUS
- Applicants must possess a passport valid for at least 5 months from the date of arrival in Turkey
- They must have a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fee online
- They must provide a valid email address to receive the approved eVisa in their Inbox.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram