Stilwell, KS – Dec 19, 2018 – BankOnIP, a leading intellectual property broker, announced today the RHINO Tuff Tools Collapsible Tool Cart™. The RHINO Tuff Tools Collapsible Tool Cart™ is the most versatile collapsible cart on the market. This cart can be used for every day jobs around the home or at work.
The RHINO Tuff Tools Collapsible Tool Cart™ is perfect for any organization or industry that has space constraints and/or need for mobility. This cart is also ideal for service industry work. It is easy to transport and set up. Once on the job site, it can be used as a work surface or as a place to set tools for easy access. Set up and take down is also quick and easy.
At home, this cart is handy for any outside job. It is a stable cart and can be used for hauling plants, tools and other items needed for yard work. It is also great for any painting job. You can carry the paint and tools you would need in one trip and the cart becomes your work platform.
- Heavy duty capacity of up to 400 lbs.
- No special tool needed to extend or collapse
- No loose parts to lose
- The most versatile, collapsible cart on the market
- May be used for everyday jobs around the home or at work
- Easy to transport
- May be used as the work surface
- Simple to set up and take down
- Time- and labor-saving product
- Lightweight – Weighs less than 50 lbs.
- Portable – Even fits in most car trunks – Collapses to less than 13” tall
- Minimal footprint for storage
- No Hassle flat-free wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Double-locking casters
- Can be hung on the wall and out of the way
- Becomes a small hand truck in the collapsed position and may be easily maneuvered upstairs
- Extremely stable over rough terrain and as a work platform
- Powder coated, scratch resistant, aluminum trays
- The wheel configuration allows it to be stable in all applications whether it’s collapsed or raised
- No plastic parts to wear out or break
Product Web Pages:
Headquartered in Stilwell, KS, BankOnIP is a leading intellectual property broker specializing in Intellectual Property (IP) commercialization of new patents and technologies. Our team brings extensive experience in brokering IP and commercialization of technologies.
Company Name: BankOnIP
Contact Person: Amy Schleicher
Email: Send Email
Address:17745 Metcalf, Building 1
State: KS 66085
Country: United States