The global x-ray detectors market size is expected to reach USD 4.19 Billion by 2028 registering a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Major factor driving market revenue growth are rising technological innovation and the launch of effective x-ray equipment such as filmless imaging machines.
Over the forecast period, the market is expected to register significant growth due to lower prices, improved image quality due to technological advancements, and strong financial backing from venture capitalist firms. Furthermore, the global x-ray detectors market is expected to be driven by an increase in the elderly population base, expanding knowledge about the radiography system, favourable government initiatives, and substantial expenditure in research & development over the projected period.
X ray detectors market revenue will also expand in countries like India and Brazil due to the continued development of wireless x-ray detectors and expanding medical tourism. Increasing disposable income and demand for early-stage illness diagnostics are expected to drive market expansion throughout the forecast period.
However, the high cost of digital X-ray systems is expected to restrain the growth of this market to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample copy of the global X-ray Detectors market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/314
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Innovation is driving the growth of x-ray detectors market. For instance, in June 2021, Duke University engineers exhibited a prototype X-ray scanning system that reveals not just an object’s structure but also its chemical makeup. The technique could transform a wide range of industries, including cancer surgery, pathology, drug testing, and geology, owing to its exceptional resolution and accuracy.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented as flat-panel detectors, line-scan detectors, computed radiology detectors, and CCD (Charge Coupled Device) detectors. In 2020, the flat panel detector accounted for largest market share due to their widespread use in medical and veterinary application.
- Of the various panel size segments of the market, small area flat panel detectors segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. This is owing to rapid technological innovation coupled with the growing demand for portable medical devices.
- In 2020, the medical application segment accounted for the largest x-ray detectors market revenue share owing to the large volume of x-ray procedures. The dental and veterinary segment will register high growth rate over the forecast period owing to increasing incidence of dental disorders and in-vitro testing market.
- North America x-ray detectors market is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period due to technological innovation and advances in non-invasive medical procedures.
- Revenue from the Asia Pacific vendor neutral archive market projected to grow at a significantly high CAGR due to the government initiatives for increasing expenditure in the healthcare sector and growing research-based activities.
- Prominent players in the market are: YXLON International Gmbh, Teledyne Dalsa, Canon, Inc., Agfa, Thales, Analogic Corporation, Varian Medical System, Fujifilm Medical Systems, Konica Minolta, Inc. and PerkinElmer.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/314
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global x-ray detector market on the basis of type, panel size, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Computed Radiology
- Charge Coupled Device
Panel Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Small Area
- Medium Area
- Large Area
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Major Highlights of the X-ray Detectors Market Report:
- The X-ray Detectors market analysis report offers an in-depth study of the potential market growth opportunities and challenges.
- The report dives deeper into the market and explains the dynamic factors bolstering market growth.
- The report deeply assesses the current, historical market size, market share, and revenue growth rates to offer accurate market projections for the forecast period.
- The report analyzes the X-ray Detectors market presence across major regions of the world.
- It determines the production & consumption capacities and demand & supply dynamics of each regional market.
- The report further illustrates the intense competition among the key market players and highlights their effective business expansion plans and strategies.
- It provides company overview and SWOT analysis of each of the market players.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/314
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States