The global viral clearance market size is expected to reach USD 1,967.68 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 21.9%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors driving market revenue growth include growing global healthcare burden due to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, increasing private and public funding for biopharmaceutical R&D, rising demand for biologics, and rapid rise in drug discovery and development processes. Technological advancements in nanofiltration and other viral removal methods are also expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Viral clearance entails removal of viral contamination from biological products with the application of customized membranes or chromatography. Viral contamination is a common complication of majority human- and animal-derived biopharmaceuticals. Viruses can be accidently introduced into the manufacturing processes of biological products and can originate from cell lines, cell culture media or from equipment. It is imperative to perform viral testing studies and integrate viral clearance methods into manufacturing processes. Viral clearance studies are an important part of process validation and ensuring safety of drugs. Biopharmaceutical manufacturers have devised alternative methods to overcome viral contaminations caused by cell lines or culture media and this is expected to be a key factor driving market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Viral clearance plays a crucial role in development processes for monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins, tissue and blood derived products, and medical devices. It is important to recognize which viruses can potentially contaminate a product and enter its manufacturing processes and this has boosted demand for efficient viral-clearance validation processes. This is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. However, high costs associated and lengthy drug development processes are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4001
Technological advancements and rapid digitization have streamlined the daily operations of the pharmaceutical industry. Increasing spending on medicine due to growing geriatric populace, rising incidence of chronic diseases, increasing number of product launches, and growing number of R&D activities are some key factors contributing to revenue growth of the market. Increasing focus on patient engagement solutions, rising focus to cater to growing unmet clinical demand, adoption of advanced technologies to streamline workflows in healthcare sector, and availability of skilled healthcare professionals has been positively impacting the pharma & healthcare industry. The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has further increased focus on healthcare facilities, teleconsultation and telemedicine, and increased burden on the healthcare industry compelling governments and companies to invest heavily to cater to the growing global demand.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Viral removal segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing research and development activities in biopharmaceutical sector, rising adoption of this method in drug discovery, and development of efficient viral removal procedures.
- Vaccines segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to growing global demand for vaccines and therapeutics due to increasing healthcare burden as a result of rising prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases.
- CROs segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing investment by CROs for advanced drug discovery and development platforms and increasing outsourcing by pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies for drug discovery services.
- North America is expected to account for largest share in the global market in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to increasing developments in the biopharmaceutical industry, rising private and public funding for stem cell research, increasing demand and production of monoclonal antibodies, and presence of robust healthcare infrastructure in countries in the region.
- Major companies in the market include Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., WuXi Biologics, Lonza Group, Merck KGaA, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Avance Biosciences Inc., BSL BIOSERVICE, Clean Cells, SGS S.A., Texcell, Inc., and Vironova Biosafety.
- In September 2020, Merck announced expansion of its Singapore biosafety testing laboratory services. The services enable customers to carry out viral clearance studies to ensure safety and quality of their drugs is high during clinical development process.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4001
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global viral clearance market based on method, application, end-use, and region:
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Viral Removal
- Viral Inactivation
- Low pH
- Solvent Detergent Method
- Other Viral Inactivation Methods
- Viral Detection
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Recombinant Proteins
- Blood and Blood Products
- Other Applications
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic & Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
In conclusion, the report offers a comprehensive analysis of the factors expected to drive the global Viral Clearance market growth over the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report is an all-inclusive document covering the market landscape and a futuristic perspective on its growth and progress. The report also provides an analysis of the entry-level driving and restraining factors for the new entrants contributing to the market. The report also offers strategic recommendations to the established players as well as new entrants to help them gain a strong foothold in the market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4001
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States