US Soybean Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
A newly compiled market research report from IndustryARC finds that the US soya bean market size was around $61,000 million – $62,500 million in 2018, and is estimated to register a healthy CAGR of around 3.0% to 4.5% during the forecast period 2019-2025. Burgeoning demand for nutrient-rich food, beverages, and supplements owing to increased concerns towards healthy lifestyle are driving the US soybean market growth.
Soybean is popularly known for its naturally occurring oil-rich proteinaceous seeds, which are widely used as fat-free food for humans and animal feed. According to United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) report, it was stated that the US soybean production is at top-notch, which accounted to 4.59 billion bushels in 2018. Abundant availability and low pricing are the key growth promoting factors in the US soybean market. Additionally, the rising awareness about soybean health benefits is proliferating the US soybean market growth. Soybeans are majorly used to reduce the risk of osteoporosis and coronary heart diseases. This information is taken from the IndustryARC report titled “U.S. Soybean Market: By Type (Soybean Food Products, Soymeal, Soybean Oils); By Application (Food, Feed, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and others); & By Geography – Forecast (2019 – 2025).”
US Soybean Market: Leading Segments
Animal feed and pet food producing industries are the major end-users of soybeans, which held a maximum share in the US soybean market in 2018 and is projected to grow with a notable CAGR of around 4.2% – 5.5% during the forecast period 2019-2025. Rising demand for soy protein as it ensures easy digestibility, without any loss of protein and energy for the animals, has become a major source in the production of animal feed and pet food which in turn boosts the growth of US soybean market.
US Soybean Market Trends
- Increased usage of soybeans in the manufacturing of soymilk, soy sauce, and soya nuts products in the food & beverage industry is in trend. As soybeans comprise of rich proteins, beneficial nutrients such as iron, calcium, zinc and vitamin D are added to the diet of an individual and these proteins help in increasing the bone density and reducing the menopausal symptoms such as night sweat and hot flashes on the body as well.
- Soybean is the major constituent in the production of enriched vegetable protein oils such as lecithin and refined oil. Rising intake of soy lecithin oil as a supplement in food benefits to maintain a healthy heart and brain development.
- Soybean-based painting and coatings are the latest development stocking in the US soybean market. It helps to easily binder the paints and coatings with a carrier solvent in both architectural and industrial applications.
US Soybean Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the US soybean market are: Kerry Inc., Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland, Senoj International, Sunshine Soybean, MEFTA, LLC, Grain Millers, Inc., Bluegrass Farms of Ohio Inc., Brushvale Seed, Inc., and Eden Organic Grains Inc.
View Full Table of Contents of US Soybean Market:
A. Epoxidized Soybean Market analysis:
B. Soy Food Market Analysis:
What can you expect from the report?
The US Soybean Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. US Soybean Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. US Soybean Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. US Soybean Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. US Soybean Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. US Soybean Market Strategic Analysis
18. US Soybean Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. US Soybean Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.