Global Fertilizers Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
As per the findings of a newly published market research report by IndustryARC, the global fertilizers market size was $61,530 million in 2018 and is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 3.67% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The information is presented in a new market research report from IndustryARC, titled: “Fertilizers Market: By Form, By Types and Sources, By Method of Application, By Crops, By Application, By Geography – Forecast (2019-2025).”
The analyst of the report attributes the growth primarily to the emphasis on greater yield by farmers and emerging economies’ government emphasis on the prosperity of farmers. For instance, the Government of India is providing 50% subsidy for all types of fertilizers. The fertilizers marketplace companies are continuously developing products to meet the range of site-and crop-specific conditions along with nutrient management. Growing usage of fertilizers by farmers is to avoid depletion of soil quality, and also to obtain healthy crop yield. To increase the crop production in available acreage is simulating the farmers to use more fertilizers to gain faster outcomes. The increasing use of nitrogen-based fertilizers improves the crop resistance from insects and enhance their yield in paddy, corn, cotton, and barley crops. Moreover, there exists a high demand for fertilizers to reduce the degradation of soil during crop production.
Global Fertilizers Market: Leading Segments
The analyst of the report identifies that the horticulture application segment is currently the most profitable, holding major fertilizers market share and is projected to grow with a CAGR of around 3.7% during the forecast period. Horticulture crops use more fertilizers to obtain higher returns from orchards and to improve the nutritional standards of the people by providing an adequate supply of fruits and vegetables at affordable prices. Growing demand for less expensive, eco-friendly and sustainable bio-fertilizers, due to its greater significance in commercial horticultural crops such as potatoes, banana, and grapes.
Based on the geographical fertilizers market analysis gauged by the IndustryARC report, in 2018, APAC held the largest share, which accounts for more than 53% in the global fertilizers market. Owing to the increasing use of liquid fertilizers in hydroponic system field areas and availability of these fertilizers at subsidized rates in eminent countries such as China, India, Taiwan, and Indonesia of APAC are uplifting the growth of the fertilizers market. For instance, Taiwan actively started the production of efficient liquid and solid bio-fertilizers, to produce superior quality soybeans which cope up with the import demand from countries such as China, Japan, and Korea. These factors altogether retaining APAC to be the dominating region through to 2025.
Global Fertilizers Market Trends
- Organic agriculture system encouraging sustainable production through organic fertilizers
- Increasing adoption of bio-fertilizers in soil fertility management practices to maintain rich soil environment
- Fertilizers market gaining traction from the farmers to manage climatic changes and to operate effectively even in the water-scarce environment
- International Fertilization Association states that 4R plant nutrients stewardship (the right nutrient source, at the right rate, in the rate place and at the right time) has endorsed farmers to increase their yields, incomes, and livelihoods, to protect their agriculture land for valuable wild ecosystems.
- Widespread of de-bottlenecking and energy saving method, drip irrigation by Indian fertilizer industry to reduce water consumption
Global Fertilizers Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority fertilizers market shares are Agrium, Yara International, The Mosaic Company, Potash Corporation, and CF Industries.
View Full Table of Contents of Fertilizers Market:
A. Specialty Fertilizers Market
B. Water Soluble Fertilizers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Fertilizers Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Fertilizers Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Fertilizers Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Fertilizers Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Fertilizers Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Fertilizers Market Strategic Analysis
18. Fertilizers Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Fertilizers Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does Industry ARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.