Saudis planning to travel to Turkey must apply for a Turkish visa from Saudi Arabia to cross the border. the turkey e-Visa was issued in 2013 to improve the speed and convenience of the visa application process for visitors to Turkey. For leisure or business trip, travellers need to use the online platform to obtain Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saudi Arabia. The Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saudi Arabia is an online visa that allows holders to travel to Turkey without having to apply for a visa at an embassy or consulate. The Turkey e-Visa was launched in 2013 to improve the speed and convenience of the visa application process for visitors to Turkey. This system means that any Saudi Arabian citizen planning a visit to Turkey does not have to go through the hassle of personally submitting their paperwork to a diplomatic mission, as was the case prior to the introduction of the e-Visa. the turkey e-Visa is quick and easy to obtain. Travelers from Saudi Arabia simply fill outa short application form on any computer or device with an internet connection. The approved Turkish e-Visa will be sent by email.
Visa Requirements for Citizens of Saudi Arabia
- A valid passport that should have a minimum validity of 6 months after departing from Turkey.
- An email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent
- You can use a credit/debit card or a Paypal account to pay for the visa fees.
Chinese citizens cannot obtain a visa upon arrival in Turkey, they must apply for it in advance. Chinese tourists are recommended to use the electronic visa system “E-Visa” Applicants do not need to visit the Embassy of Turkey in China; the process is entirely online. The electronic visa allows Chinese tourists to stay in Turkey for tourism or business activities for up to 30 days. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. Chinese citizens are required to apply for Turkey e-Visa (Turkey visa online) to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey e-Visa system is 100% electronic and is the most convenient option for Chinese visitors.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Chinese citizens
- Passport – the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. Just make sure that it meets the photo requirements.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you provide a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
Crystal clear waters, towering mountains, ruins of ancient empires, idyllic small towns, huge cosmopolitan cities – there are many reasons why you should stay in Turkey. Canadian citizens wishing to live in Turkey to work or study require a different visa, which can only be applied for at a Turkish embassy or consulate in their country of residence. Canadian passport holders can apply for a Turkish e-Visa. The Turkey e-Visa for Canadian Citizens is available via a simple online application. Passport holders can travel from Canada to Türkiye with the e-Visa for up to 3 months. It is valid to enter the country for business or leisure travel. If they want to stay in Turkey for more than 90 days for business or pleasure, they need to apply for a long-term permit instead of an e-Visa. Turkey visa application for Canadian citizens is quick and efficient online. Canadians can complete the visa application from home without having to visit the embassy.
TURKEY VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- A Canadian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the day Canadians arrive in Turkey
- A current email address that is frequently used because you will receive all your information about the documentation process via email.
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the visa fee.
Turkey offers world-class cuisine, iconic landscapes, stunning beaches and an ancient site considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Turkish visa for Australians is now available online. With the eVisa system, Australians can apply for an important entry permit in minutes. Australians require a visa to travel to Türkiye. A Turkish visa is required even for short stays in the country. Australian tourists and business travelers can obtain a Turkish visa online provided they meet all eligibility requirements. The approved Turkish e-Visa allows Australian passport holders to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days. It is a multiple entry permit. Travelers do not need to go to the embassy when applying online for Turkey visa from Australia. The eVisa process is 100% electronic.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Australian citizens
- A passport that should be valid for at least 6 months after the traveler departs from Turkey and must contain a blank page
- You can use a credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave
City: Yerevan 0019