It’s no secret that India is a very touristy country. Aside from visiting the Taj Mahal, there are many things to do in this nation. Whether visiting India for pleasure, business or medical reasons, travelers from Russia are required to apply for an Indian Visa. before entering the country. Russian citizens need a visa to enter India, but this can be applied for online. Indian e-Visa is an authorized document presented by the Government of India to allow certain citizens to enter the country legal. Russian citizens can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their visit. The application process is entirely online, easy to fill out and can be completed and submitted in 30 minutes.
Documents Required For citizens of Russia
- A valid passport with a least six months validity from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- The details of where they will be staying in India, and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay the visa fee.
India is called the land of a thousand wonders. Here you will find mountains with snow-capped peaks and deserts where the sun shines relentlessly. Singapore citizens require a visa to enter India. The India e-Visa is an electronic authorization for travel to India for business, tourism or medical purposes. The Embassy of India has ensured a smooth and fast visa process for Singapore citizens thanks to the eVisa system. This document works like a visa that is stamped in your passport. You must keep the document with you during your stay in the country.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- A valid passport, with at least 6 months validity.
- A passport sized photograph with a white background
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or Paypal.
India with its mystical aura, ancient traditions, delicious cuisines, mesmerizing landscapes and “more than a billion people” has always managed to arouse different emotions in every outsider. India is one of the most popular travel destinations. Finland is among the 169 countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for an eVisa to India. Finns can apply for all types of e-Visa: tourist visa, business visa and medical visa. In 2014, to facilitate the entry of tourists from around the world, including Finnish citizens, the Indian government has introduced an electronic travel authorization, commonly known as the Indian e-Visa. The e-Visa is easy to apply for and does not require a visit to an embassy or consulate as it is a fully online procedure. All Finnish applicants need a stable internet connection and the required documents. The India e-Visa allows travelers to enter the country for short-term purposes for tourism, visiting friends and family, for short-term medical, treatment and for business purposes.
Required Documents for Getting the India Visa as a Finnish Citizen
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India
- An email address to receive the eVisa
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay the e-Visa fees.
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent passport-style color photo
Well, there are some things in the world that, once done, are very dear to your heart and soul. And one of those things is a luxury holiday in India. India has always been on the list of the best places in the world. Plus, it has everything, whether it’s landscapes, adventure trips, or restaurants. Indian Visa for Icelandic Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. India e-Visa is an official document that allows Icelandic citizens to enter and travel to India for the purposes of tourism, travel industry, clinic visits, conferences, etc. This India Visa allows travelers from Iceland and other countries to visit India. for short stays. Between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit, depending on the reason for the visit.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Iceland?
- A valid Passport that is valid for 6 months
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Account to pay the e-Visa fees.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave
City: Yerevan 0019