The day a new furnace is installed is one of the most important days in its life. If it is improperly installed, it will never work the way it is supposed to irrespective of its certified efficiency rating. It will not last long either.
If a furnace installation contractor doesn’t put quality craftsmanship in the installation process, there can be serious ramifications not just for the furnace lifespan but also for the owner’s wallet. Even worse, a malfunctioning furnace can compromise the health of one’s family and could result in major plumbing problems when water pipes thaw and burst. That’s why it is always recommended to rely on a professional furnaces installation, repair and maintenance contractor.
Heating and Cooling Company is a Toronto-based contractor for all things furnaces—installation, repair, and maintenance. Having been in business for several years, the contractor is always committed to providing homes and businesses with professional and superior services on furnace installations, repairs, maintenance, and replacements. Therefore, they understand the ins and outs of good furnace installation and maintenance.
“Many homeowners don’t think about their furnace systems until they backfire—they will only start noticing a malfunctioning furnace system when they need it most,” says Heating and Cooling Company lead technician. Besides the right installation, it is imperative to have annual repair and maintenance done on a furnace to ensure maximum efficiency and get ahead of the common issues before they become major problems. Having a furnace serviced before the coldest months of the year, for instance, makes it easier to schedule an appointment on time and lower the probability of running into problems when one needs their furnaces most.”
Proper Furnaces Installation, Repair & Maintenance Checklist
Here are the most critical areas that one should check during any furnaces installation, repair and maintenance:
- Heat Exchangers: Should be checked for cracks or any sign of deterioration. Deteriorated heat exchangers can cause serious illnesses due to toxic fumes emitted.
- Burners: Should be removed and cleaned when necessary. Dirty burners can cause poor combustion, condensation, soot, and will ultimately shorten a furnace’s lifespan
- Gas line: Undetected leaks can be very dangerous. The line should be meticulously checked from the shut-off valves to the burners.
- Combustion Air Openings: Restricted combustion air openings can be very risky.
- Temperature and Performance: The furnace should record temperatures and overall performance as the data can be used to detected potential problems that can be eliminated during repair or maintenance.
- Controls and Safeties: Controls and safeties that are not inspected and tested can increase operational costs and result in other component failures.
- Belts and Pulleys: Loose and worn out pulleys decrease airflow, increase energy costs, and lower the compressor’s life.
- Thermostat: Should be well-calibrated. A poorly calibrated thermostat will make the furnace to run longer than necessary, increasing the operational costs.
About Heating and Cooling Company
Heating and Cooling Toronto Company specializes in HVAC installation, repair and maintenance, water cooling, heating, and purification, and plumbing services in the Greater Toronto Area. They boast of experienced technicians that are always ready to uphold high-quality workmanship and reputation in the industry. The company takes pride in helping their clients with top-notch HVAC installation and repair services to help them brave whatever conditions summer or winter throws their way.
Company Name: Toronto Heating and Cooling Company
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:60 Pippin Rd #34, Concord
State: Ontario L4K 4M8