The Integrative Nurse Coach Academy (INCA) is a worldwide leader in nurse coach education, providing programs that not only increase resilience but also inspire and empower nurses to become global leaders. INCA is reshaping the future landscape of healthcare from one of mere disease management to one of true health and wellness .
In the United States, there are currently over three million nurses who provide absolutely vital care to all those in need. That said, nurses can play a much more significant role in their patient’s overall health and wellbeing by becoming a Nurse Coach.
The term Nurse Coach describes a newer nursing role whereby the Registered Nurse focuses on providing holistic health care by enhancing the overall wellness of their patients and clients. Nurse coaches combine the skills they’ve learned in the medical field with health & wellness coaching to help their patients reach their wellness goals through elevating their mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.
INCA’s innovative, life-changing, career-advancing online programs are designed for Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Nurse Coaches who work in hospitals, private practice, organizations, communities, & all clinical settings. Nurses enrolled in INCA’s coaching program will:
• Learn Integrative Nurse Coach™ skills to immediately implement in practice.
• Experience self-transformation in their personal and professional lives.
• Practice nurse coaching in remote sessions with your Integrative Nurse Coach™ peers.
• Work in ALL healthcare settings as an Integrative Nurse Coach.
• Incorporate a holistic framework that includes health promotion.
• Learn from Board Certified Experts in Nurse Coaching and Holistic Nursing.
• Practice coaching clients under Integrative Nurse Coach™ Faculty expert supervision
• Get Board Certified in Holistic Nursing AND Nurse Coaching.
”As Integrative Nurse Coaches, we recognize the current healthcare crisis, and we view these challenges as opportunities for nurses to take action as informed, inspired, and effective leaders within an emerging healthcare model that focuses on prevention and wellness promotion,” said an executive of INCA.
INCA is not done yet. The Academy has upcoming nurse coaching and holistic nursing specialty courses which include:
• Integrative Nurse Coach™ Certificate Program,
• Functional Medicine for Nurses™
• CannyNurse Certificate Program
• The business of Nurse Coaching
• End-Of-Life Coaching
• Mindfulness Meditation for Nurses
All programs are designed to provide nurses with a global community for learning, networking, and reconnecting to the heart and art of nursing.
INCA’s nurse health coach training programs have elicited rave reviews from its participants. According to a satisfied Hannah H: “Life-changing course! I am so grateful to the Integrative Nurse Coach Academy and supportive staff and faculty for inspiring me to launch my nurse coaching practice and making positive shifts in every aspect of my life.”
Another excited student, Megan H, said: “I feel more aligned with my true self, and through nurse coaching, I will feel more well-rounded and fulfilled in my work. I am holding my joy and sense of self with care, and my environment cannot shake me as it used to. I have more tools to care for myself, which translates to how I can relate to other people and patients. New students, I would say, come in with an open mind and heart and take in all of the possibilities!”
To register for the Integrative Nurse Coach Academy courses, check out the Academy’s website at inursecoach.com
Prospective students can follow INCA on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram