The global temperature monitoring systems market size is expected to reach USD 6.6 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.2%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The steadily growing demand for advanced temperature monitoring systems across the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, life sciences, manufacturing, e-commerce, and chemical industries is one of the most fundamental factors driving this market’s growth. The rapidly growing manufacturing sector, rising government focus on maintaining the quality and safety of foods and medicinal drugs, stringent regulatory norms product quality and storage, and the increasing e-commerce and logistics activities around the world are the crucial parameters contributing to the global market growth.
Temperature monitoring systems control and regulate the temperature of a product while preserving its freshness and quality and extending its shelf life. The standard features of temperature monitoring devices include temperature tracking, customized indicators, and automatic notifications or warnings on excessively low or high temperatures. Therefore, the extensive applications of these devices across the pharmaceutical, food & beverage, cold chain logistics, retail & e-commerce, and chemical industries have accelerated the global temperature monitoring systems market growth. The recent COVID-19 outbreak, increasing demand for temperature monitoring systems across hospitals and other healthcare settings, and the surging demand for non-contact-based temperature monitoring systems to mitigate the spread of the infection have further propelled the market growth. However, the escalating costs of wireless temperature monitoring systems and their longer installation time are specific factors predicted to impede the global market growth in the near future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3889
The global Temperature Monitoring Systems market is expected to register significant growth throughout the forecast period. The pharmaceutical & healthcare sector has register significant revenue growth over the recent past. Technological advancements in the healthcare and medical sector, availability of latest tools and techniques, increasing investments in the healthcare sector and improving healthcare infrastructure are key factors boosting market growth. In addition, rising funds by several public and private sectors, high adoption of POC diagnosis and home care settings, is further fueling market growth.
The current pandemic has been very challenging for all industries including the healthcare and pharma sector. Shortage of medicines, vaccines and others healthcare facilities is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in going ahead.
The report offers detailed information about recent activities by market players, their market position, financial status, global standing, services and product portfolio along with license agreement. These key players are adopting various strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, merger and acquisitions, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market. These players are also investing in research and development activities to come up with enhanced materials and products.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The non-contact-based temperature monitoring systems segment dominated the global temperature monitoring systems market in 2020 and is expected to hold the largest market share over the projected timeframe. The amplifying demand for contactless temperature monitoring devices amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is a vital factor bolstering this segment’s growth.
- Based on application, the hospital room andpatient temperature monitoring segment stands out as the leading market segment with the highest revenue share. A spike in the geriatric population worldwide, rising incidences of infectious diseases, and increased hospital admissions are predicted to boost this segment’s growth.
- Among the leading market regions, the Asia Pacific region is poised to emerge as the frontrunner in the global temperature monitoring systems market over the forecast years. The flourishing manufacturing sector in the region, mainly in China, increasing trade & commerce activities, the presence of leading e-commerce companies, including the Alibaba Group, and the soaring demand for advanced patient temperature monitoring systems in the healthcare sector have fueled the Asia Pacific market growth.
- The key market players include Abb Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Testo AG, 3M Company, Siemens AG, Koninklijke Phillip, Emerson Electric Company, Briggs Healthcare, Omron Healthcare, Terumo Corporation, Rees Scientific, Monnit Corporation, Omega Engineering, DeltaTrak, Inc, SensoScientific, Inc., Isensix, Inc., and Cooper-Atkins Corporation.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3889
For the purpose of this report, the global temperature monitoring systems market has been segmented based on product type, application, end-user, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Contact-based Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Conventional Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Wireless Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Temperature Measuring Strips and Labels
- Non-contact-based Temperature Monitoring System
- Thermal Imagers
- Fiber Optic Thermometers
- Pyrometers and Infrared Thermometers
By Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cold Storage Temperature Monitoring
- Manufacturing Area Temperature Monitoring
- Laboratory Temperature Monitoring
- Hospital Room and Patient Temperature Monitoring
- Home Care Temperature Monitoring
- Green House Temperature Monitoring
- Server Room Temperature Monitoring
By End-user (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Healthcare Facilities
- Healthcare Providers
- Blood Banks, Tissue Banks, IVF Clinics, and Diagnostic Labs
- Patient Monitoring & Home Care Settings
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturing Companies
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industries
- Energy & Power Industry
- Others (Automotive, aerospace & defense, electronics, metal & mining, etc.)
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3889
Thank you for reading the research report on global Temperature Monitoring Systems market. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer the best suited report as per your requirement.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States