A website is the backbone of a business and a powerful marketing tool. In today’s modern era, almost everyone relies on the internet to search for information, products, and services. Having a well-established and quality website is important because it serves as the business’s digital storefront and showroom. Potential customers look at the website and form their opinion and impression of the company based on it.
A business website provides various benefits, including the following:
- Credibility – Having a user-friendly and professional-looking website gives a business a greater chance of being considered reliable and credible over other companies.
- 24/7 online presence – Even outside of business hours, a website continues to serve potential and returning customers. It offers convenience for users because they can access the website anytime, anywhere.
- Cost-effective – A website is an efficient and inexpensive way to promote a business. Compared to the traditional way of marketing like press releases, flyers, print ads, posters, etc., marketing a business through a website is a sustainable process because it can be updated and reused even after a few months.
- Market expansion – A website can break through geographical barriers so anyone all over the world can search on the website and become a potential customer.
- Growth opportunity – A website offers a great way for potential investors to look into a company – what it is all about, its achievements, and what it can achieve in the future.
Knowing all the benefits of having a well-structured website and running it is not enough. Just like cars, websites require regular updates and routine maintenance to ensure that its overall functionality is maintained and that it is running and operating at full capacity.
Employing a reliable monitoring company like StatusCharge.com is important to ensure that business websites are performing and functioning at an optimum level.
StatusCharge.com is an online monitoring service provider that offers innovative tools to keep track of the critical web infrastructure and ensure that all web applications and features are responding just the way they were meant to.
StatusCharge.com provides a systematic and thorough process of website monitoring and testing from several locations around the globe to seek out potential problems that may cause website sluggishness, network delays, and downtimes.
While business owners can have their own webmasters to monitor and manage their websites, it wouldn’t come as close to the thoroughness and consistency that StatusCharge.com offers.
How to improve the overall functionality of business websites
- Reduce page loading time – Based on consumer surveys, a 2-second delay in load time is a disrupting experience for visitors and can make them abandon the site and visit competitor sites. StatusCharge.com monitors each site page to ensure that it is optimized and performing better.
- Review the hosting service plan – The web hosting service is one of the first things to check when evaluating the overall functionality of a website. If a business is on shared hosting, there’s a high probability that another site experiencing downtime will affect the web performance of other sites. StatusCharge.com can monitor this to ensure that the business is getting the most efficient hosting service.
- Maintain consistency across the site – In improving a website’s overall functionality, consistency is among the most vital factors to consider. Maintaining a similar layout on site pages improves web performance and, at the same time, helps with cohesive branding.
- Use web analytics and gather metrics – StatusCharge.com makes use of web analytics tools to monitor and track the customers’ online behavior. Doing so helps determine how they interact with the website. This allows business owners to better understand the needs of their customers so they can tailor their brand to meet the needs of the customers and personalize their experience.
Websites have now become an essential need for many businesses to cater to the needs of consumers who rely heavily on the internet. Through website monitoring, business owners are assured that their websites are up and running, and performing in the best way possible.
Company Name: Click Fact LLC
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (855) 617-6701
Address:385 Continental Court
City: Newbury Park
Country: United States