The Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Spinal Cord Injury Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Spinal Cord Injury treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Spinal Cord Injury companies working in the treatment market are Athersys, Olatec Therapeutics, AlaMab therapeutics, ReNetX Bio, Histocell, Lineage Cell Therapeutics, AbbVie, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, Pharmazz, Eusol Biotech, Kringle Pharma, and others, are developing therapies for the Spinal Cord Injury treatment
- Emerging Spinal Cord Injury therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- Allogeneic stem cell therapy, OLT1177, ALMB0166, AXER-204, FAB117-HC, AST-OPC1, Elezanumab, MT 3921, PMZ-1620, ES 135, KP-100IT, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Spinal Cord Injury market in the coming years.
- In September 2023, The first subject has been dosed in the company’s historic Phase 1b/2a proof-of-concept placebo-controlled clinical trial for its proprietary lead compound, NVG-291, in patients with spinal cord injury (SCI), according to NervGen Pharma Corp. (TSXV: NGEN) (OTCQX: NGENF), a clinical stage biotech company dedicated to developing novel treatments for the treatment of nervous system damage.
- In July 2020, Intrathecal infusion of KP-100IT by Kringle Pharma in patients with acute spinal cord injury served as the starting point for a non-randomized, multicenter, and confirmatory investigation.
Spinal Cord Injury Overview
Traumatic damage to the spinal cord or the nerves at the end of the spinal canal is referred to as a spinal cord injury. This has an impact on how motor and sensory impulses are transmitted throughout the lesion site. A crippling neurological disorder, spinal cord injury has a significant economical impact on both the injured person and the healthcare system.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Spinal Cord Injury Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- Allogeneic stem cell therapy: Athersys
- OLT1177: Olatec Therapeutics
- ALMB0166: AlaMab therapeutics
- AXER-204: ReNetX Bio
- FAB117-HC: Histocell
- AST-OPC1: Lineage Cell Therapeutics
- Elezanumab: AbbVie
- MT 3921: Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- PMZ-1620: Pharmazz
- ES 135: Eusol Biotech
- KP-100IT: Kringle Pharma
Spinal Cord Injury Route of Administration
Spinal Cord Injury pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
- Molecule Type
Spinal Cord Injury Molecule Type
Spinal Cord Injury Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
- Product Type
Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Spinal Cord Injury Assessment by Product Type
- Spinal Cord Injury By Stage and Product Type
- Spinal Cord Injury Assessment by Route of Administration
- Spinal Cord Injury By Stage and Route of Administration
- Spinal Cord Injury Assessment by Molecule Type
- Spinal Cord Injury by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Spinal Cord Injury Report covers around 35+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Spinal Cord Injury product details are provided in the report. Download the Spinal Cord Injury pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Spinal Cord Injury therapies
Some of the key companies in the Spinal Cord Injury Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Spinal Cord Injury are – Pfizer, Eusol Biotech, Acorda, Pharmicell, StemCyte, Pharmazz, Neurofix, Mitsubishi, AbbVie, BioAxone, Novartis, Syntax, K-STEMCELL, Histocell, Lineage Cell, ReNetX Bio, Nordic Life Sciences, Neuralstem, Mapreg, Amkor, AlaMab, Kancera, Neurofix Pharma, Scholar Rock, SanBio Co, Ltd, Neurimmune, Novoron Biosciences, BioAxone BioSciences, and others.
Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline Analysis:
The Spinal Cord Injury pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Spinal Cord Injury with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Spinal Cord Injury Treatment.
- Spinal Cord Injury key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Spinal Cord Injury Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Spinal Cord Injury market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Spinal Cord Injury drugs and therapies
Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline Market Drivers
- Increase in prevalence of spinal cord injury, increasing awareness about the spinal cord injury are some of the important factors that are fueling the Spinal Cord Injury Market.
Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, absence of essential emergency and acute care, lack of importance of a systematic approach towards the management of Spinal cord Injury and other factors are creating obstacles in the Spinal Cord Injury Market growth.
Scope of Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Spinal Cord Injury Companies: Athersys, Olatec Therapeutics, AlaMab therapeutics, ReNetX Bio, Histocell, Lineage Cell Therapeutics, AbbVie, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, Pharmazz, Eusol Biotech, Kringle Pharma, and others
- Key Spinal Cord Injury Therapies: Allogeneic stem cell therapy, OLT1177, ALMB0166, AXER-204, FAB117-HC, AST-OPC1, Elezanumab, MT 3921, PMZ-1620, ES 135, KP-100IT, and others
- Spinal Cord Injury Therapeutic Assessment: Spinal Cord Injury current marketed and Spinal Cord Injury emerging therapies
- Spinal Cord Injury Market Dynamics: Spinal Cord Injury market drivers and Spinal Cord Injury market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Spinal Cord Injury Report Introduction
2. Spinal Cord Injury Executive Summary
3. Spinal Cord Injury Overview
4. Spinal Cord Injury- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Spinal Cord Injury Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Spinal Cord Injury Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Spinal Cord Injury Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Spinal Cord Injury Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Spinal Cord Injury Preclinical Stage Products
10. Spinal Cord Injury Therapeutics Assessment
11. Spinal Cord Injury Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Spinal Cord Injury Key Companies
14. Spinal Cord Injury Key Products
15. Spinal Cord Injury Unmet Needs
16 . Spinal Cord Injury Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Spinal Cord Injury Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Spinal Cord Injury Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States