The global solvent evaporation market size is expected to reach USD 926.8 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.5%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The global solvent evaporation market has gained immense traction in recent years, owing to the growing demand for highly-advanced industrial evaporators, rising focus on new drug development, higher government investments in the pharmaceutical industry, and increasing collaborations among pharmaceutical companies and academic & research institutions. The other vital factors responsible for the growth of the global solvent evaporation market are the surging number of clinical and research laboratories, the growing emphasis on laboratory automation, soaring demand for large-molecule biopharmaceutical ingredients, and the escalating need for pure and safe pharmaceutical drug samples.
Solvent evaporators are high-performance industrial evaporation systems that efficiently remove impure solvents or materials from drug samples and facilitate the drug development process. Besides the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sectors, solvent evaporation systems find extensive use in chemical, petroleum, food & beverage industries for sample analysis and purification. Solvent evaporators are also used for microencapsulation and the preparation of polymeric nanoparticles for pharmaceutical formulations. Over recent years, technological advancements have taken place in solvent evaporation systems to enhance the evaporation process and improve solvent recovery, leading to a lower environmental impact with purer samples. Hence, the global solvent evaporation market growth is further bolstered by the rapidly surging demand for solvent evaporation systems in numerous end-use industries and the greater efficiency of this evaporation technique compared to other methods, such as spray drying and distillation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3934
The global Solvent Evaporation market is expected to register significant growth throughout the forecast period. The pharmaceutical & healthcare sector has register significant revenue growth over the recent past. Technological advancements in the healthcare and medical sector, availability of latest tools and techniques, increasing investments in the healthcare sector and improving healthcare infrastructure are key factors boosting market growth. In addition, rising funds by several public and private sectors, high adoption of POC diagnosis and home care settings, is further fueling market growth.
The current pandemic has been very challenging for all industries including the healthcare and pharma sector. Shortage of medicines, vaccines and others healthcare facilities is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in going ahead.
The report offers detailed information about recent activities by market players, their market position, financial status, global standing, services and product portfolio along with license agreement. These key players are adopting various strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, merger and acquisitions, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market. These players are also investing in research and development activities to come up with enhanced materials and products.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- The rotary evaporators segment is expected to emerge as the leading segment over the projected period, with the fastest CAGR. The escalating demand for pure pharmaceutical samples, increasing usage of rotary evaporators in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries, rising emphasis on acquiring laboratory automation solutions, and augmented investments in R&D activities are the pivotal factors propelling the growth of this segment.
- The academic & research institutes are the largest end-user segment, accounting for the highest revenue share. Considerable government funding for academic and research institutions, extensive use of advanced tools for life sciences R&D activities, growing focus on developing more effective therapeutic drugs, and rising research collaborations between pharmaceutical companies and research institutes are predicted to fuel this segment’s growth.
- The North American region is forecast to register the highest revenue growth rate over the estimated period, mainly owing to the region’s expanding pharmaceutical industry, growing demand for enhanced drug quality, a surge in R&D activities in the life sciences industry, and the increasing adoption of advanced manufacturing equipment for biopharmaceutical research. The mounting demand for advanced biosimilars and biologics is another factor indispensable to the regional market growth.
- Heidolph Instruments GmbH & CO. KG, Yamato Scientific Co., Ltd., SP Industries, Inc., BÜCHI Labortechnik AG, Biotage AB, LabTech S.r.l., DOÐA Limited, Porvair plc, Labconco Corporation, Abel Industries Canada Ltd., Steroglass Srl, Asahi Glassplant Inc., Organomation Associates, Inc., EYELA, BioChromato, Inc., IKA Works GmbH & Co. KG, Radleys, KNF Neuberger, Inc., ANPEL Laboratory Technologies Inc., and Pope Scientific, Inc. are the most prominent companies involved in the global solvent evaporation market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3934
For the purpose of this report, the global solvent evaporation market has been segmented based on type, end-user, and region:
By Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Nitrogen Blowdown Evaporators
- Centrifugal Evaporators
- Rotary Evaporators
- Small-volume Rotary Evaporators
- Large-volume Rotary Evaporators
- Spiral Air Flow Evaporators/ Intelligent Evaporators/Smart Evaporators
By End-user (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3934
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States