1. Try to avoid using it in an external cold environment. In winter, the ear line becomes harder and more brittle. Excessive bending can easily break the outer shell of the headphone line.
2. Keep away from chemicals. The bluetooth earphone shell generally adopts the paint spraying process, and the paint is easily dissolved in acidic chemicals. Therefore, if the earphone accidentally touches the acidic chemical, it will easily cause the earphone shell to lose paint and discolor.
3. After use, wipe off the sweat on the surface of the headset and other things secreted by the human body. The sweat and grease secreted by the human body, if not wiped off in time, can easily penetrate into the gap of the earphone, thereby eroding the internal components of the earphone, and these secretions can also easily lead to the aging of the wire.
4. Regular cleaning. After using the Bluetooth headset for a long time, dust, sweat and other dirty things will accumulate on the surface and gaps of the headset, so it is necessary to clean it with neutral soapy water and soft tools and toothbrushes. For those You can use cotton swabs or toothpicks to clean the areas where stains are not easy to remove.
5. Try to avoid touching and rubbing with sharp objects. The shell of the Bluetooth headset is generally made of engineering plastic materials, and the surface is generally made of rubber oil process, electroplating/vacuum plating and other processes. Touching and rubbing the headset with sharp objects can easily cause the surface of the shell to be painted or scratched. Marks, thereby affecting the appearance of the headset.
6. The charging time should not be too long and do not use other chargers for charging. It is best not to charge more than 10 hours when charging, overcharging affects the service life of the battery cell. In addition, Bluetooth headsets have standard chargers. Some people will use other chargers after they have lost the chargers. Doing so can easily cause battery explosions. Be careful.