Increasing popularity of preliminary screening across medical facilities, rising need for diagnostic tests, increased adoption in medical fraternity, increase in awareness regarding early diagnosis of disease, prevalence of infectious diseases, and the need for low-cost diagnostic testing coupled with diagnosis accuracy are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Rapid Test during forecast period.
Rapid Test Market Size – USD 24.55 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.8%, Market Trends – Product launches and research for advanced Rapid Test
The global Rapid Test market was valued at USD 24.55 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 48.54 billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 8.8 %. The initial diagnosis of diseases, as well as accuracy, play an essential role in the treatment of patients. The adoption of rapid diagnostic kits is increasingly recognized for its accuracy and economical testing for diseases such as syphilis, HIV, and tuberculosis. The need for diagnostic tests in several areas of medical care has created significant growth opportunities in the global rapid testing market. Quick tests, see tests that can be used in case of emergency in medical centers or for home treatment. The unique feature of this form of testing is the limited use of resources and simplicity of execution. Increasing the number of preliminary screening procedures in hospitals and increasing the number of rapid tests in developing regions are contributing factors to the growth of the sector. The rapid contagious disease test market is expected to experience the most robust growth over the forecast period. Factors such as the growing need for rapid test results to improve performance, strict government regulations, globalization of the food trade, and the increasing incidence of foodborne illness attributable to increased demand from the rapid testing market.
Increasing patients demand for preventive medical care, and increasing incidence of lifestyle-related diseases, such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes and the high burden of infectious diseases in developing countries. Rising awareness of early diagnosis of the disease, increasing need for inexpensive diagnostic tests, as well as the accuracy of diagnosis, are expected to stimulate growth of the rapid test market during the forecasted period. In addition, the growth of personalized attention and the increase in promotional activities of manufacturers encourage the use of rapid tests, thus stimulating market growth. However, stringent government regulations concerning the approval of rapid tests and the withdrawal of various products due to false results should hinder the growth of the market.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Akers Biosciences, Inc., Alere Inc. (Abbott Laboratories), Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc., Cepheid, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Meridian Bioscience, Inc., OraSure Technologies, Inc., Quidel Corporation, and Roche Diagnostics.
Click Here to Access the Sample Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2283
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Rapid Test market on the basis of product type, application type, end use, and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Rapid Test Product
- Professional Rapid Test Product
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Infectious Disease
- Pregnancy & Fertility
- Glucose Monitoring
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Hospital & Clinic
- Diagnostic Laboratory
- Home Care
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Rapid Test market is growing at a CAGR of 0% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 8.7 % and 8.5% CAGR, respectively. Demand for early diagnosis of disease is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions.
- The increasing introduction of combination products such as drug delivery and smart devices is inducing OEMs to work with contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). The forward integration of OEMs to develop rapid diagnostic products will further drive market growth, owing to the availability of a wide range of products.
- Increasing demand for decentralized assessments is a crucial factor boosting the industry growth.
- The ever increasing consumer consciousness regarding food safety and rise in involvement of several government & non-government bodies to provide safe food products to consumers will offer new opportunities to rapid test market players.
- The low cost of rapid tests is the primary reason behind the astral growth of the global market for rapid test. Furthermore, the favorable operational dynamics of rapid tests have also emerged as a key factor contributing towards the growth of the global rapid test market.
- Moreover, the stability of rapid tests at high temperatures coupled with the short span of execution for these tests has given an impetus to the growth of the global market. The use of rapid tests in point-of-care testing wherein the results are obtained on the same day has also driven market demand.
- At present, glucose monitoring is the largest revenue contributor and is anticipated to dominate the market. Easy availability of cost efficient products, high number of diabetic population, and increase in the use of glucose monitoring rapid tests devices among the general population fuel the growth of the market.
- Veterinary rapid diagnostic test has potential application in the diagnosis and management of animal’s disease which increase the growth of the overall global rapid test market.
- Rising healthcare expenditure, rise in pet adoption rate, growth in the demand of animal product and increasing number of veterinary practitioners are the major factors which will drive the overall veterinary rapid diagnostic test market.
- Increase in adoption of rapid tests for preliminary screening, and rise in incidence of infections such as HIV, HPV, hepatitis, and others have driven the growth of rapid tests globally.
Ask for Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2283
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Increase in awareness regarding early diagnosis of disease
3.2. Prevalence of infectious diseases
Chapter 4. Rapid Test Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Rapid Test Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Rapid Test Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Rapid Test Market Impact Analysis
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share by Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Strategy Benchmarking
9.5. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. Akers Biosciences, Inc.
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Product Length Benchmarking
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2283
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will address all your queries and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States