The global portable fire extinguisher market size was valued at USD 8.1 billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2019 to 2025. The rising number of fire causalities in household and commercial premises is boosting the demand for these products. Moreover, strict government regulations mandating the adoption of fire protection products & solutions are expected to support market growth. The growing need for lightweight and easy-to-move extinguishers has significantly surged the demand for portable extinguishers. Portable extinguishers are used as a first response to the fire to get it under control. Also, growing awareness among consumers regarding personal safety and property protection in an emergency is fueling the market growth. The manufacturers in the industry are focusing on making the products more compact and lightweight to cope up with the growing demand for convenient extinguishers requiring minimal training. The availability of compact and lightweight extinguishers such as fireballs is opportunistic for the market growth.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/portable-fire-extinguisher-market
Portable Fire Extinguisher Market Report Highlights
• On the basis of product type, dry chemical portable extinguishers segment held the largest market share in 2018 and is projected to be the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period. The popularity of dry chemical among consumers is high owing to its ability to be used on class A, B, and C fires. Besides, they are commonly used in residential buildings as they can easily combat all three common household fire types.
• On the basis of application, the non-residential application segment held the largest market share in 2018 and is estimated to maintain its lead over the forecast period owing to growing commercial and industrial sectors and strict government mandates in these sectors for safety.
• On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific held the largest market share in the portable fire extinguisher market in 2018 owing to increasing infrastructure projects, construction activities, and fire safety codes in the region. • Major market players include Hochiki Corporation; Amerex Corporation; Activar Inc.; Britannia Fire Ltd.; Desautel SaS, Flamestop Australia Pty. Ltd.; Hatsuta Seisakusho Co., Ltd.; Feuerschutz Jockel Gmbh & Co. Kg; and Ceasefire Industries Pvt. Ltd.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/portable-fire-extinguisher-market/request/rs1
Portable Fire Extinguisher Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global portable fire extinguishers market on the basis of product type, application, and region:
Portable Fire Extinguishers Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Dry Chemical
• Carbon Dioxide
Portable Fire Extinguishers Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Portable Fire Extinguisher Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players in Portable Fire Extinguisher Market
• Hochiki Corporation
• Amerex Corporation
• Activar Inc.
• Britannia Fire Ltd.
• Desautel SaS
• Flame stop Australia Pty. Ltd.
• Hatsuta Seisakusho Co., Ltd.
• Feuerschutz Jockel Gmbh & Co. Kg
• Ceasefire Industries Pvt. Ltd.
• Yamato Protec Corporation
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6582/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Fire Suppression System Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Fire Extinguisher Type, By Application (Commercial, Industrial, Residential), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States