The global Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market size is expected to reach USD 975 million by 2025, accelerating at a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period, as per a new report by Grand View Research Inc. Increasing medical spending in developing economies such as India with high demand for advanced healthcare services is anticipated to drive the expenditure in healthcare industry. Rising awareness among consumers regarding hospital-acquired infections has resulted in growing demand for nonwoven disposables.
Healthcare industry in Germany, the U.K., and Sweden is expected to register a rise in healthcare expenditure, thereby leading to growth in the production as well as in the consumption of medical devices and medical products. Europe is a major importer of medical products and manufactures premium quality, environment-friendly, and efficient nonwoven disposable products owing to their high demand in the region. In addition, increasing demand for advanced medical services and related products is expected to drive the demand for nonwoven gloves in Europe.
Companies are focusing on the use of advanced technologies as well as advancements in existing technologies to manufacture optimum quality gloves for use in medical applications. Furthermore, the use of automation to manufacture standardized products of high quality is a major focus area of the companies to gain a competitive edge over other players. Asian manufacturers lead the overall market as they can offer premium quality products at lower prices. Manufacturers in North American and European regions are focusing on widening their product portfolios to sustain fierce competition in the market and strengthen their position.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nonwoven-disposable-gloves-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Wetlaid technology segment is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.9% over the forecast period in comparison to other technologies on account of its properties such as anti-bacterial, liquid repellent, and breathable & soft fabric
- Non-soaped segment is expected to account for a major share of the market as compared to pre-soaped gloves segment owing to its rising use in healthcare facilities, where the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) is high
- Asia Pacific for nonwoven disposable gloves market is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 5.7% owing to the rising healthcare expenditure, increasing demand for advanced healthcare services, and increasing consumer awareness regarding HAI
- Mexico is expected to emerge as a major growth driver triggering the demand for nonwoven disposable gloves in North America owing to government initiatives, such as the National Infrastructure Plan, which is expected to improve healthcare services in the country
- Manufacturers are coming up with innovative strategies to lure new customers and distribute nonwoven disposable gloves directly to hospitals, commercial institutions, and consumers to avoid additional costs.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6332/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global nonwoven disposable gloves market on the basis of technology, product, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Needle Punched
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Related Reports @
Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-personal-protective-equipment-ppe-market
Personal Protective Equipment Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/personal-protective-equipment-ppe-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States