(Las Vegas, Nevada, United States) As per DelveInsight’s assessment, globally, NK Cell Therapy pipeline constitutes 100+ key companies continuously working towards developing 185+ NK Cell Therapy treatment therapies, analysis of Clinical Trials, Therapies, Mechanism of Action, Route of Administration, and Developments analyzes DelveInsight.
“NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Insight, 2023″ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the NK Cell Therapy Market.
The NK Cell Therapy Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Request for Sample Report @ NK Cell therapy pipeline analysis
Some of the key takeaways from the NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Report:
- NK Cell Therapy Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel NK Cell Therapy treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- NK Cell Therapy companies working in the treatment market are ONK Therapeutics, Catamaran Bio, Chimeric Therapeutics, Gamida-Cell, Artiva Biotherapeutics, Dragonfly therapeutics, Affimed, XNK Therapeutics, Glycostem, CELLID, SMT bio Co., Ltd., Innate Pharma, and others, are developing therapies for the NK Cell Therapy treatment
- Emerging NK Cell Therapy therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are ONKT102, CAT-179, CHM 0201, GDA-201, AB 101, DF1001, AFM13, Evencaleucel, GTA002, BVAC-C, SMT-NK, Monalizumab, and others, are expected to have a significant impact on the NK Cell Therapy market in the coming years.
- In August 2022, Innate Pharma SA announced that the INTERLINK-1 Phase III study, funded by AstraZeneca (LSE/STO/Nasdaq: AZN), did not meet its efficacy criteria. In light of this outcome and the recommendations of an Independent Data Monitoring Committee, AstraZeneca has informed Innate that the trial will be discontinued.
- SMT Bio Co., Ltd. initiated a phase IIb clinical trial in June 2022, which is a randomized, placebo-controlled, open-label study. The trial aims to evaluate and compare the effectiveness of pembrolizumab alone versus combination therapy involving pembrolizumab and SMT-NK (allogeneic natural killer cells) in patients with advanced biliary tract cancer. The primary objective of the study is to assess the anticancer effects of these treatment approaches and determine if the combination therapy yields superior outcomes compared to pembrolizumab monotherapy.
NK Cell Therapy Overview
NK cell therapy is a promising immunotherapy approach that harnesses the power of natural killer (NK) cells to target and eliminate cancer cells. NK cells are innate immune cells that possess potent anti-tumor activity and can recognize and destroy abnormal cells without prior sensitization. NK cell therapy involves isolating, expanding, and activating NK cells from a donor or the patient’s own cells, and then infusing them back into the patient. These infused NK cells can enhance the immune response against cancer, providing a potential treatment option for various malignancies. Ongoing research and clinical trials aim to optimize NK cell therapies, improve their efficacy, and expand their applicability to a wider range of cancer types.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/nk-cell-therapy-pipeline-insight
Emerging NK Cell Therapy Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- ONKT102: ONK Therapeutics
- CAT-:179 Catamaran Bio
- NKTR-214: Nektar therapeutics
- Bemarituzumab: Five Prime Therapeutics
- ALT 803: ImmunityBio
- CellProtect: XNK Therapeutics
- K-NK002: Kiadis Pharma
- NK-92: ImmunityBio
- WU-NK-101: Wugen
- Anti-CD33 CAR-NK cells: PersonGen BioTherapeutics
- ALECSAT: CytoVac
- CHM 0201: Chimeric Therapeutics
- GDA-201: Gamida-Cell
- AB 101: Artiva Biotherapeutics
- DF1001: Dragonfly therapeutics
- AFM13: Affimed
- Evencaleucel: XNK Therapeutics
- GTA002: Glycostem
- BVAC-C: CELLID
- SMT-NK: SMT bio Co., Ltd.
- Monalizumab: Innate Pharma
Route of Administration
NK Cell Therapy pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Product Type
NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- NK Cell Therapy Assessment by Product Type
- NK Cell Therapy By Stage and Product Type
- NK Cell Therapy Assessment by Route of Administration
- NK Cell Therapy By Stage and Route of Administration
- NK Cell Therapy Assessment by Molecule Type
- NK Cell Therapy by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Report covers around 185+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further NK Cell Therapy product details are provided in the report. Download the NK Cell Therapy pipeline report to learn more about the emerging NK Cell Therapy therapies at- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/nk-cell-therapy-pipeline-insight
Some of the key companies in the NK Cell Therapy Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for NK Cell Therapy are ONK Therapeutics, Catamaran Bio, Chimeric Therapeutics, Gamida-Cell, Artiva Biotherapeutics, Dragonfly therapeutics, Affimed, XNK Therapeutics, Glycostem, CELLID, SMT bio Co., Ltd., Innate Pharma, and others.
NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Analysis:
The NK Cell Therapy pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of NK Cell Therapy with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for NK Cell Therapy Treatment.
- NK Cell Therapy key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- NK Cell Therapy Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the NK Cell Therapy market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about NK Cell Therapy drugs and therapies- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/nk-cell-therapy-pipeline-insight
NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Market Drivers
One of the key drivers in the NK cell therapy market is the growing recognition of the potential of NK cells as a powerful immunotherapy for various diseases, including cancer. NK cells possess innate cytotoxicity and the ability to target and kill tumor cells without prior sensitization, making them attractive candidates for therapeutic interventions. The advancements in cell therapy manufacturing techniques, such as the isolation, expansion, and genetic modification of NK cells, have also contributed to the market growth. Additionally, the increasing number of clinical trials and research activities focusing on NK cell therapies, along with supportive regulatory frameworks, have further propelled the development and commercialization of NK cell-based treatments.
NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Market Barriers
One of the barriers in the NK cell therapy market is the complexity and technical challenges associated with the manufacturing and production of NK cell-based therapies. Obtaining a sufficient quantity of functional NK cells and maintaining their viability and potency throughout the manufacturing process can be difficult. Standardization of manufacturing protocols and scaling up production to meet the demand are ongoing challenges. Additionally, ensuring consistent quality control and regulatory compliance poses hurdles in the commercialization of NK cell therapies. Another barrier is the limited understanding of NK cell biology and the optimal conditions for their activation and persistence in the body. Further research is needed to optimize the therapeutic potential of NK cells and overcome potential limitations in their efficacy and durability. Lastly, the high cost of developing and manufacturing personalized NK cell therapies may limit accessibility and affordability for patients.
Scope of NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key NK Cell Therapy Companies: ONK Therapeutics, Catamaran Bio, Chimeric Therapeutics, Gamida-Cell, Artiva Biotherapeutics, Dragonfly therapeutics, Affimed, XNK Therapeutics, Glycostem, CELLID, SMT bio Co., Ltd., Innate Pharma, and others.
- Key NK Cell Therapy Therapies: ONKT102, CAT-179, CHM 0201, GDA-201, AB 101, DF1001, AFM13, Evencaleucel, GTA002, BVAC-C, SMT-NK, Monalizumab, and others.
- NK Cell Therapy Therapeutic Assessment: NK Cell Therapy current marketed and NK Cell Therapy emerging therapies
- NK Cell Therapy Market Dynamics: NK Cell Therapy market drivers and NK Cell Therapy market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/nk-cell-therapy-pipeline-insight
Table of Contents
1. NK Cell Therapy Report Introduction
2. NK Cell Therapy Executive Summary
3. NK Cell Therapy Overview
4. NK Cell Therapy- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Therapeutics
6. NK Cell Therapy Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. NK Cell Therapy Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. NK Cell Therapy Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. NK Cell Therapy Preclinical Stage Products
10. NK Cell Therapy Therapeutics Assessment
11. NK Cell Therapy Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. NK Cell Therapy Key Companies
14. NK Cell Therapy Key Products
15. NK Cell Therapy Unmet Needs
16 . NK Cell Therapy Market Drivers and Barriers
17. NK Cell Therapy Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. NK Cell Therapy Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States