The global oligonucleotide synthesis market size is expected to reach USD 19.64 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 17.9%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors such as advancements in healthcare and biotechnology sectors, rising government funding, and expansion of manufacturing unit owing to increasing demand for oligonucleotides are driving global market revenue growth.
Oligonucleotide synthesis is a chemical synthesis process of short nucleic acid fragments, widely used in various laboratory procedures to develop customized oligonucleotides of desired sequence. Synthetic oligonucleotides are also used in clinical settings to detect autoimmune antibodies. Advancements in synthesis techniques, increasing cases of various neurological and infectious diseases, and rising demand for oligonucleotides in various application settings such as research, drug discovery, synthetic biology, and diagnosis is boosting global market growth. Increasing government investments for research projects in genomics and synthetic biology and rising focus on personalized medicine are also fueling global market growth. In addition, increasing investments by market players and high demand for oligonucleotide synthesis technologies by private and public firms for ongoing research is further fueling market growth.
However, unavailability of sufficient funding in research and development sector especially in developing countries, and complexities related to therapeutic oligos are key restraints expected to hamper global market growth in the coming years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/946
Some key highlights in the report:
- The reagents & consumables segment is expected to account for significant revenue growth over the forecast period. High demand for various reagents for each step during synthesis is boosting segment revenue growth.
- Among the application segments, the therapeutic segment is expected to register highest CAGR between 2021 and 2028. High revenue growth is attributable to growing adoption of oligonucleotides as therapeutic drugs to treat various infectious and rare genetic disorders.
- The hospital segment is expected to account for robust revenue growth throughout the forecast period owing to increasing demand for oligonucleotide drugs to treat various infectious, neurological, and rare genetic diseases along with rise in the number of inpatients and outpatient visits.
- North America accounted for largest market share in terms of revenue in 2020 and is expected to continue dominating other regional markets throughout the forecast period. Factors such as high use of oligonucleotides, well-developed healthcare infrastructure, rapid advancements in genomics, & diagnostic screening, and high investments in research and development activities are fueling market revenue growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest CAGR of 14.8% over the forecast period owing to increasing government funding for research, growing adoption of therapeutics, and rising awareness about various oligonucleotide synthesis applications.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc, ATDBio Ltd., Bio-Synthesis, Inc., BioAutomation Corporation, Thermo Fischer, Scientific, Merck KGaA, LGC Biosearch Technologies, Biogen International, Sarepta Therapeutics, Eurofins Genomics, Eurogentec, GeneDesign, Inc., GE Healthcare, and GenScript, Inc. are leading players operating in the oligonucleotide synthesis market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/946
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global oligonucleotide synthesis market based on product, application, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Reagents & Consumables
- Synthesized oligonucleotides
- DNA oligonucleotides
- RNA oligonucleotides
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Antisense Oligonucleotides
- Nucleic Acid Aptamers
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Academic Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- CROs and CMOs
Country-wise regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/946
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States