Significant increase in water treatment plants in industrial and municipal sewage systems and increasing usage of membrane contactors in de-gassing applications are driving growth of the membrane contactor market.
Market Size – USD 243.2 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.4%, Market Trends – Increasing usage of membrane contactors in oil & gas industry and water treatment plants
The global membrane contactor market is projected to reach a market size of USD 373.2 Million by 2027 and register a high revenue CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing emphasis on de-gassing of industrial liquids replacing the traditional technologies such as vacuum towers, oxygen scavengers, and forced draft deaerators, and higher penetration for wastewater and water treatment solutions industrial and municipal sewage services and major factors driving market growth.
Membrane contactors offer considerably higher operational efficacy in the control of fluid flow rates, no unloading at low flow rates, and zero occurrence of drop dragging of liquid phase. Also, they offer no flooding at high flow rate and no emulsions. These features prompt higher preference, which is a key factor driving market growth.
Major advantages of membrane contactor systems over traditional column contactors are reduced overall size, higher operational flexibility, elevated mass transfer rate with linear scale-up, and considerable possibility of integration.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3766
Further Key Findings in the Report
- In July 2019, Banner Industries announced a nationwide partnership with Cobetter Filtration. Cobetter is one of the a global innovator of filtration solutions.
- Medical use of membranes is increasing, and are used in dental drills, guide wires that steer devices through the body, and medical tubing.
- Revenue from the hydrophilic membrane type segment is expected to increase at a significant rate over the forecast period, due to rising demand for hydrophilic membrane contactors in filtration applications of liquid chemicals in sectors such as chemical processing, medical, and pharmaceuticals.
- Based on material, the market has been segmented into polypropylene, polytetrafluoroethylene, and others. Among these, the polypropylene segment accounted for the largest market revenue share of in 2019, which can be attributed to easy availability and lower cost of polypropylene membrane contactors.
- Key market players include 3M Company, Hydro-Elektrik GmbH, Veolia Environnement SA, Pure Water Group, Lenntech B.V., Compact Membrane Systems, Cobetter Filtration Equipment Pvt. Ltd., PTI Pacific Pty. Ltd., JU.CLA.S Srl, and Entegris, Inc.
Global Membrane Contactor Market, By Material, By Membrane Type, By End-use Industry, By Configuration, By Phase, and By Region, Is Expected to Reach USD 373.2 Million By 2027; To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/membrane-contactor-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global membrane contactor market on the basis of material, membrane type, end-use industry, configuration, phase, and region:
- Material Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Membrane Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Microelectronics & Semiconductors
- Oil & Gas
- Water Treatment
- Power & Steam Generation
- Configuration Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Hollow Fiber
- Flat Sheet
- Phase Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Find more research reports on Machinery and Machinery Parts Industry, by Reports And Data:
Utilities Mobile Cranes Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Crawler Cranes, All-terrain Cranes, Truck-Mounted Cranes, Trailer-Mounted Cranes, Others), By Application (Commercial, Public), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Grain Drill Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Centrifugal Spreader, Sowing Machine), By Application (Cereals, Corn, Cotton, Others), And Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States