The Intratumoral Cancer Therapies market is expected to grow in the upcoming years owing to the potential entry of Intratumoral emerging therapies and their readily uptake.
The Intratumoral Cancer Therapies market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Intratumoral Cancer Therapies market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Intratumoral Cancer Therapies market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Intratumoral Cancer Therapies treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Intratumoral Cancer Therapies market.
Key takeaways from the Intratumoral cancer therapies Market Research Report
- In 2021, the total Intratumoral Cancer patient pool cases across 7MM were about 469 K which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2019–2032.
- In 2021, the total Intratumoral cancer therapies market size was approximately USD 93 million which is expected to rise during the study period (2019–2032).
- Intratumoral cancer therapies Market Companies are working such as Checkmate Pharmaceuticals, OncoSec Medical Incorporated, Merck, Istari Oncology, Replimune/ Regeneron, Philogen, Exicure, Sirnaomics, Nanobiotix, Intensity Therapeutics, NanOlogy, Lokon Pharma, Immunicum, DNAtrix, Treovir, Idera Pharmaceuticals, Immunovative Therapies, and others.
- The Intratumoral Cancer pipeline therapies include Vidutolimod, TAVO, CAVATAK, PVSRIPO, RP1, Daromun, Cavrotolimod, Cotsiranib, Hensify, INT230-6, Delolimogene mupadenorepvec, Intuvax, Tasadenoturev, G207, Tilsotolimod, AlloStim, and others.
Download the Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Snapshot report to understand which Intratumoral Cancer Therapy is going to nab the maximum market share @ Intratumoral Cancer Therapy Market Research Report
Intratumoral Cancer Therapy Overview
Intratumoral Cancer therapy refers to any therapy that is delivered in very close anatomical proximity to a tumor with the intention of direct uptake by tumors or tumor cells. It is a therapeutic strategy which aims to use the tumor as its own vaccine. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies, advantages, disadvantages and available therapies. Comprehensive epidemiology insight of the tumors targeted by Intratumoral Cancer Therapies. IT therapy refers to any therapy that is delivered in very close anatomical proximity to a tumor with the intention of direct uptake by tumors or tumor cells. It is a therapeutic strategy which aims to use the tumor as its own vaccine. Using tumor as a source of antigens expressed across multiple tumor clones, IT immunotherapies aim to initiate local recruitment of immune cells into the tumor microenvironment and subsequently prime T cells for a systemic polyclonal antitumor response (abscopal effect), potentially addressing intra and inter-tumoral heterogeneity. Many cancers are not inflamed (“cold”) and thus, are not recognized by the immune system, intratumoral (IT) approach is one such approach where pharma company trying to turn “cold” tumors to “hot” that shows signs of inflammation so that they can be infiltrated with T cells, working to fight the cancer. These tumors are easier to treat, as immunotherapy drugs can boost up the immune response.
Intratumoral Cancer Therapy Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Incident Cases of Selected Cancer Types (Melanoma, Nonmelanoma skin cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, and Soft Tissue Sarcoma)
- Target Patient Pool of Intratumoral Therapies by Cancer Types
- Treated Cases by Cancer Types
Understand how Intratumoral Cancer Therapeutics Landscape is going to shape by 2032 in 7MM by downloading @ Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Treatment Market
Intratumoral Cancer Therapy Market Outlook
Intratumoral (intralesional) administration of immunotherapeutics is a promising way to target local tumor immunity barriers directly. Different categories of Intratumoral Cancer Therapies in the pipeline under investigation include oncolytic viruses, monoclonal antibodies, and small molecules, and others are being investigated. The present Intratumoral Cancer Therapy market consists of only three approved therapies, i.e., Imlygic (Talimogene laherparepvec/T-VEC; Amgen), Delytact (teserpaturev/G47∆; Daiichi Sankyo) and Hensify (NBTXR3; Nanobiotix). The first approval for an intratumoral therapy was received in 2015, wherein the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) approved Imlygic (talimogene laherparepvec; T-Vec) to treat melanoma. It is a genetically modified herpes simplex virus type 1–based oncolytic immunotherapy and is the first oncolytic virus approved by the US FDA to treat unresectable melanoma recurrent after the initial surgery. Later on in 2019, the European Union (EU) approved Hensify (NBTXR3) for the treatment of patients suffering from Soft tissue sarcoma, and recently in 2021, the Japan Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) granted conditional and time-limited approval to Delytact (teserpaturev) for the treatment of malignant glioma.
Intratumoral Cancer Therapy Pipeline and Companies
- Vidutolimod (CMP-001): Checkmate Pharmaceuticals
- TAVO(tavokinogene telseplasmid): OncoSec Medical Incorporated
- CAVATAK (V937; CVA21): Merck & Co (Viralytics)
- PVSRIPO (PVS-RIPO): Istari Oncology
- RP1 (vusolimogene oderparepvec): Replimune/ Regeneron
- Daromun (Nidlegy): Philogen
- Cavrotolimod (AST-008): Exicure
- Cotsiranib (STP705): Sirnaomics
- Hensify (NBTXR3/ PEP503): Nanobiotix
- INT230-6 (Cisplatin/vinblastine): Intensity Therapeutics
- NanoPac (LSAM paclitaxel): NanOlogy
- Delolimogene mupadenorepvec (LOAd703): Lokon Pharma
- Intuvax (Ilixadencel): Immunicum
- Tasadenoturev (DNX-2401): DNAtrix
- G207: Treovir
- Tilsotolimod (IMO-2125): Idera Pharmaceuticals
- AlloStim: Immunovative Therapies
Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Dynamics
DelveInsight’s Intratumoral Cancer Therapies market analysis demonstrates that these therapies have immense potential to transform the treatment landscape by turning cold tumors into hot tumor and making their identification convenient by the immune system. However, the present understanding of Intratumoral therapies is poor and they also have faced backlash from the recent clinical trial failures at late stages; DelveInsight estimates that the future carries a promising outlook for the Intratumor Cancer Therapies market owing to potential emerging therapies, promising clinical trial results, the influx of pharma and biotech players, better R&D, and increasing healthcare expenditure.
Discover more about the future market share of the therapies @ Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Forecast
Scope of the Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period-2022-2032
- Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Companies- Checkmate Pharmaceuticals, OncoSec Medical Incorporated, Merck, Istari Oncology, Replimune/ Regeneron, Philogen, Exicure, Sirnaomics, Nanobiotix, Intensity Therapeutics, NanOlogy, Lokon Pharma, Immunicum, DNAtrix, Treovir, Idera Pharmaceuticals, Immunovative Therapies, and others
- Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Pipeline therapies- Vidutolimod, TAVO, CAVATAK, PVSRIPO, RP1, Daromun, Cavrotolimod, Cotsiranib, Hensify, INT230-6, Delolimogene mupadenorepvec, Intuvax, Tasadenoturev, G207, Tilsotolimod, AlloStim, and others.
- Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Drivers and Barriers
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Report Introduction
3. Intratumoral cancer therapies Market Overview at a Glance
4. Key Highlights from Report
5. Executive Summary of Intratumoral cancer therapy
6. Epidemiology and Market Forecast Flow
7. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Background and Overview
8. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Epidemiology and Patient Population
9. Key Endpoints in Intratumoral Cancer Therapies
10. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Marketed Therapies
11. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Emerging Therapies
12. Attribute Analysis
13. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies: 7 Major Market Analysis
14. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Access and Reimbursement
15. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies KOL Views
16. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies SWOT analysis
17. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Unmet Needs
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Know which therapy is expected to score the touchdown first @ Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Drivers and Barriers
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432,
City: Las Vegas
State: United States