The global Infusion Pump Market is forecast to reach USD 20.21 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The infusion pump market size is expected to grow because of the growing demand in the medical sector. The rising number of chronic diseases, including diabetes, gastroenterological disorders, and cancer across the world, is expected to drive the market growth. This equipment is used to transfer liquid into a patient’s body with accurate and fixed amounts. They are extensively used in hospitals and nursing homes to help the patient in a critical condition. Moreover, the high demand for infusion systems from the defense sector is anticipated to drive market growth.
Infusion pumps can be used for 2 purposes, including portable and stationary. Stationary infusion pumps are primarily driven by the demand from hospitals for the patients. Portable infusion pumps are wearable, and it can be used during traveling, giving it an additional advantage over stationary infusion pumps. The market growth of portable type is expected to escalate, that will minimize overall medical expenditure. However, the rising adoption of rental and refurbished infusion pumps is a major market restraint.
An infusion pump is used by a health expert, who sets the time duration and speed of the transferred liquid using a pre-installed software. The small-volume pumps focus on hormones or medication, and the large volume pumps are used to feed patients. The infusion pump delivers fluids in smaller volumes and at automated intervals, which is not possible through manual administrated fluids. It provides several medications, including pain relievers, antibiotics, insulin, and chemotherapy drugs.
The COVID-19 impact:With Covid-19 infections increasing across the globe, the apprehensions of the shortage of essential life-saving devices and other necessary medical supplies to provide optimum care to the infected and prevent the spread of this pandemic also widens. Moreover, till treatment is developed, ventilators act as a critical treatment preference for the COVID-19 patients, who shall require essential care. Furthermore, there is a dire need for rapid manufacturing processes for a wide range of test-kits, including self-administered, antibody tests, and others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/572
Key participants include
Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Kabi, ICU Medical, Inc., Smiths Medical, Medtronic Plc, Moog Inc., Terumo Corporation, and Avanos Medical, Inc. among others.
Technological advancements and rapid digitization have streamlined the daily operations of the pharmaceutical industry. Increasing spending on medicine due to growing geriatric populace, rising incidence of chronic diseases, increasing number of product launches, and growing number of R&D activities are some key factors contributing to revenue growth of the market. Increasing focus on patient engagement solutions, rising focus to cater to growing unmet clinical demand, adoption of advanced technologies to streamline workflows in healthcare sector, and availability of skilled healthcare professionals has been positively impacting the pharma & healthcare industry. The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has further increased focus on healthcare facilities, teleconsultation and telemedicine, and increased burden on the healthcare industry compelling governments and companies to invest heavily to cater to the growing global demand.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The usage of insulin pumps for managing diabetes at home has increased because of the increasing number of diabetic patients, thereby propelling the growth of the insulin pump market.
- The enteral infusion pumps are an advanced infusion pump that is used to reduce dosage errors during the transfer of fluid nutrients and medications to a patient’s digestive system.
- Among the application segment of this market, chemotherapy is growing at the highest rate of 7.5% during the forecasted period owing to an increasing number of cancer patients and increased use of infusion pumps for the administration of medications to these patients.
- Hospitals are expected to register a huge growth owing to various factors like the expertise availability, a rise in the number of surgical procedures, and high purchasing power to buy infusion equipment.
- North America is one of the prime contributors to the market growth because of the presence of well-established healthcare sectors in the region, the high adoption rate of specialty infusion pumps for the treatment of chronic diseases, and the rising geriatric population.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/572
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global infusion pump market on the basis of product, application, end-user industries, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Accessories & Consumables
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Analgesia/Pain management
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- Academic & Research Institutes
Region analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
In conclusion, the report offers a comprehensive analysis of the factors expected to drive the global Infusion Pump market growth over the forecast period of 2021-2027. The report is an all-inclusive document covering the market landscape and a futuristic perspective on its growth and progress. The report also provides an analysis of the entry-level driving and restraining factors for the new entrants contributing to the market. The report also offers strategic recommendations to the established players as well as new entrants to help them gain a strong foothold in the market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/572
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States