Travellers must apply for a visa to enter India. Currently, US citizens can obtain an e-Visa for India for short stays. In 2014, the country first introduced an e-Visa system, allowing citizens from more than 60 countries to apply for their visas online. In subsequent years, India added other countries to the shortlist. US citizens are eligible for an e-Visa for India, which is a multiple-entry visa allowing stays of up to 180 days in the country. The India e-Visa makes it easy for American travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. American travelers need to meet a few requirements to apply for their India visa online. An Indian e-Visa for US citizens grants them a stay of up to 60 days from the first date of entry into the country. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows US Citizens to travel to India for the purpose of Tourism, Travel Industry, Clinic Visits etc.
Documents Required for Indian e-Visa for US CITIZENS
- Passport with at least six months validity from the expected date of arrival
- a valid Debit or credit card
- a valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
French citizens planning to travel to India for tourism, business or medical reasons are no longer required to apply for a consular visa to enter the country. French passport holders, like most nationalities, require a visa before traveling to India. Although obtaining a visa on arrival used to be an option, in 2014 the Indian government halted the system process. Now French citizens have two options to apply for a visa; You can apply for Electronic Visa (India eVisa) through the Embassy of India or online. India e-Visa is the fastest and most convenient way to get India Visa from France. The e-Visa is available for those who wish to visit India for a short period of time. Indian Visa for French Citizens through the eVisa process is valid for a continuous stay of up to 90 days and cannot be extended. It is available for tourism, business or medical purposes.
Document Requirements for the India e-Visa for Nationals of France
- French passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital copy of the biographical page of the same passport
- Passport front and back scanned copy.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay the application fees.
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa.
German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The India e-Visa for UK citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a visa for tourist, business or medical treatment. The online application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own homes. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. Germans traveling to India need a visa to enter the country. There is no longer an option to obtain a visa on arrival. Getting an Indian visa for German citizens is much easier than you think. The Government of India has launched an India Tourist e-Visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is included in the list.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-Visa For German Citizens
- Medical treatment
- Accompanying a medical patient
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Germans
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can pay for the process with a debit or credit card
Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as serious illness or death of a family member, urgent court summons from India or any other valid emergency situation that requires your presence in India. We can help you complete your emergency request, submit the relevant documents and provide the reasons why your request should be treated as an emergency. You will receive your travel authorization quickly.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- you must provide a recent color passport photo
- An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin