Since October 1, 2019, Argentinian citizens must apply for the New Zealand eTA before traveling to New Zealand for tourism or business purposes before leaving their country of origin. Around 60 visa-exempt citizens are currently eligible to visit New Zealand, including Argentina. Argentine passport holders wishing to enter New Zealand for short-term travel must apply for an NZeTA prior to departure. You can easily apply for a New Zealand eTA online without having to go to a New Zealand consulate or embassy. Although the NZeTA is a required travel authorization, it is not a traditional visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A NEW ZEALAND VISA
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling out the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
From 1 October 2019, Brazilian citizens wishing to visit New Zealand without a visa must apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (New Zealand eTA) prior to departure. New Zealand has also introduced another additional requirement known as International Visitor Tourism and Conservation. Levy NZ (IVL), which is also mandatory for some travelers from 1 October 2019. Brazilian citizens can now apply for their New Zealand Travel Permit online using their passports. Although this Travel Authorization is not a visa, as of October 1, 2019, the NZeTA is mandatory for Brazilians and citizens of 59 other countries wishing to enter New Zealand for a short period of time and for tourism or commercial purposes.
Document Requirements for Citizens of Brazil
- Passport from Brazil, valid for at least three months after leaving New Zealand
- Completed New Zealand eTA application form for Brazil
- Proof of intent to travel
- Payment of NZeTA with a legitimate credit or debit card
- A valid email address to receive the NzeTA
In order to enter New Zealand without a visa, Canadians must register their details with the Electronic Travel Authority (eTA). This is done online and only takes a few minutes. Each country has its own policy, and that policy often includes a list of visa-exempt countries. It is no different, and according to its visa policy, Canada is one of many countries whose citizens do not need to apply for a visa. Canadians visiting New Zealand for up to 90 days must carry a valid New Zealand eCard Travel Authorization (NZeTA). Canada is on the New Zealand Visa Waiver List. This means that Canadian citizens can visit New Zealand without a visa and stay for up to 3 months.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- Passport – Canadians who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. Also, you have to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment –You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
Hong Kong citizens traveling on a Hong Kong SAR passport can enter New Zealand for up to 90 days by applying for a New Zealand eTA. The NZeTA is not a visa but is required for Hong Kong citizens. As of October 1, 2019, Hong Kong residents are eligible for the New Zealand Visa Waiver Program. That means people can register online for a New Zealand visa for Hong Kong citizens. Hong Kong residents without a visa can visit New Zealand for up to three months at a time. The NZeTA is available for travel, business and tourism.
New Zealand visa Requirements for Citizens of Hong Kong
- Passport – all applicants need to have a valid passport when they apply online. For that, assure that the document remains valid for another three months from your arrival in New Zealand.
- Digital picture – the image has to meet all the guidelines to obtain a good passport photo.
- Payment Options – you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Email – You need to provide a valid email address to receive your ETA. Remember that you need to have a copy of it.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin