Cruises have an allure that nothing can replace. An Asea voyage or by sea encapsulates the idea that the journey is more important than the destination. Cruises offer you the opportunity to relax along the way, enjoy the comfort of the ship and experience new adventures along the way by visiting different ports. SeeingIndia from a cruise ship would offer the traveller a totally unique experience and India one would experience would likely be very different from what it would experience on land.
Which e-Visa should I apply for when applying for India Visa for cruise passengers?
You must apply for the IndiaTourist eVisa which is intended for travellers visiting India for tourism and recreation purposes.
If the cruise you are travelling on only makes one or two stops in India, you must apply for the 30-day tourist e-Visa, which allows the visitor to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of entry. the country and it is a double-entry visa, which means you can enter the country twice within the validity period of the visa.
India Visa Requirements for Cruise Ship Passengers
If you are travelling to India on a cruise ship and want to apply for the India Visa for that, you need to fulfil certain requirements of the India Visa for Cruise Passengers by submitting certain documents and sharing the documents and information you need to share :
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard Passport, and which must remain valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India, otherwise you would need to renew your passport.
- ·A copy of the visitor’s recent passport-style colour photo (only of the face, and it can be taken with a phone), a working email address, and a debit card or a credit card for the payment of the application fees.
- ·A return or onward ticket out of the country, and details about the trip within and from India.
It is now very easy to get a visa to India for Danish citizens. The main reason it has become easier than ever is that you no longer have to travel to an Indian Embassy. You can get the Visa from the comfort of your own home, as long as you have a computer or smartphone with an internet connection. There are more than 150 nationalities that can apply for this document and Denmark is one of the lucky countries.
WHAT IS AN INDIA E-VISA FOR DANISH?
The Indian e-Visa is a document offered by the Government of India to allow certain citizens to enter the border. You can request it at any time when travelling for tourism, business medical reasons.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN INDIAN VISA FOR DENMARK CITIZENS?
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Payment – You can use multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, Paypal is accepted too since it is quite popular now.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for an Indian Medical e-Visa.
HOW LONG IS THIS E-VISA VALID FOR?
This depends on the type of e-Visa you are applying for. However, in the case of a tourist visa, it expires 1 year after it is issued and remember that you can only stay in India for a total of 90 days.
If you apply for a business e-Visa, you can use it for 1 year after it is issued.
And if you apply for a medical visa, you can use it 60 days after arrival.
HOW MANY ENTRIES AM I ALLOWED TO HAVE WITH AN INDIAN E-VISA?
Danish citizens can have multiple entries on their Tourist eVisa and stay in India for a maximum of 90 days in total. This may vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact Person: Juna Thompson Mahesh
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3000
Address:4/90 King William St, Adelaide
Country: South Africa