Every year many people from France visit Canada for tourism, work, education, business meetings or business. Canada is a country of great and diverse culture and beauty. Beautiful lakes and extraordinary landscapes attract many tourists to Canada.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A CANADA ETA AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Canada eTA application form can be completed on the online website where all information related to the application is available in English. Applicants must correctly fill out all information on the application form and gather all supporting documents.
In the event of an error or incorrectly completed form or incorrect information on the form that does not match the documents submitted, the applicant’s eTA application for travel to Canada will be immediately delayed or denied outright. Therefore, in order to avoid delays or problems during the approval of the applicant’s ETA application form, all the details written in the application form must be double-checked and entered correctly to avoid errors that could result in the refusal of the application to travel to Canada. Citizen of France.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
Before proceeding to the application page to fill out the form, you must ensure that you can meet the requirements. Fortunately, all you need is:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. But that is not all. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – an online application process requires that you make the payment online as well. To that effect, you need to have a valid method of payment. like credit or debit cards. Whichever you find most convenient.
According to Canada’svisa policy, 58 nationalities are exempt from applying for visas to enter Canada. Germany is one of them. Consequently, you do not need to go to the nearest Canadian embassy to apply for a travel document. online for a Canada ETA.
Canada’s eTA for German citizens is a digital visa waiver allowing entry into the country. Allows citizens of Germany to apply for an entry permit for Canada online.
DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL FROM GERMANY TO CANADA?
No, Germany is visa-free and only requires an eTA for short-term visits (180 days per entry). This is a simple document that you can get and you can apply online. Germans wishing to enter Canada for longer-term visits or for reasons excluded under Canada’seTA may require a visa.
HOW LONG CAN TRAVELERS WITH A GERMAN PASSPORT STAY IN CANADA?
Once you have your Canadian ETA, you can travel there and stay 180 days per entry.
WHAT ARE THE REQUISITES FOR CANADA VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS?
The first thing you need to do before going to the application page to fill out the form is to make sure you meet all the requirements. However, you will find it easy as none of them are hard to get. Here’s what you need:
- Passport: all applicants who wish to obtain an ETA must check that his or her passport maintains a validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the Canadian territory.
- Email: you will receive your document by email. So, provide a current email. When you get your ETA, you are not required to have a physical copy on you, but if you want, you can still print one out.
- Payment: for your convenience, we offer you 2 modalities of payment: credit or debit cards.
Company Name: CANADA VISA
Contact Person: Juna Thompson Hayden
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3000
Address:4/90 King William St, Adelaide
Country: South Africa