Protein binding assays quantify interactions between two molecules such as protein binding another protein, or nucleic acid. These methods are extensively used in drug discovery and development programs and also aid in target molecules detection and offer crucial information about properties of biologics and therapeutics.
Increasing number of research institutes and organizations offering these services for molecular investigation, availability of various protein binding assay techniques, rising in drug discovery activities, and increasing focus on reducing cost of drug discovery and development are factors boosting global market revenue growth. In addition, technological developments in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector, increasing investments by market players to develop cost-effective products, and government funds are further fueling protein binding assays market growth.
Various factors including lack of information and skills related to the use of protein binding assays worldwide and growing concerns related to various complications associated with the technology available, which is to be used along with all these products, are expected to hinder market revenue growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4036
Some key findings in the report
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into ultrafiltration, equilibrium dialysis, ultracentrifugation, and others. The equilibrium dialysis segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market between 2021 and 2028. Factors attributed to steady revenue growth of this segment are various advantages of this technology such as low costs, physical simplicity, and high accuracy.
- The instruments segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR in the global market during the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing demand for user-friendly, automated systems, which aid in determining the distribution capacity of several drug candidates.
- Based on end-use, the contract research organizations segment is dominating other segments in terms of revenue share in the market. The segment’s dominance is resultant of rising need for cost-effective protein binding services.
- North America market revenue is expected to increase significantly in the global market going ahead, owing to increasing R&D investments, presence of leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and well-established pharmaceutical industry in countries in this region.
- Major companies operating in the market are Charles River; Sovicell GMBH; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Absorption Systems LLC; Eurofins Scientific; GE Healthcare; 3B Pharmaceuticals; Evotec (Cyprotex); Creative Biolabs; and Bioduro.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4036
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global protein binding assays market on the basis of technology, end use, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Equilibrium dialysis
- Other technologies (chromatography (size exclusion/gel filtration), surface plasmon resonance, and transil partitioning)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Contract research organizations (CROs)
- Other end users (academic institutes and government organizations)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4036
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States