Hematologic malignancies are rare malignant tumors chiefly affecting the hematopoietic, bone marrow, and lymphoid tissue and include several types of leukemia such as lymphoma, myeloma, and acute lymphocytic leukemia, among others. Hematologic malignancies have been at the forefront in use of genetic analysis for diagnosis, classification, prognosis, and making decisions to select appropriate therapeutic approach as compared to other type of cancers.
Increasing prevalence of blood cancer and rapid development of novel therapeutics have significantly contributed to the revenue growth of the hematologic malignancies market. Hematologic malignancies account for 6.5% of all cancers and nearly 9% of newly diagnosed cancers across the United States. Advancements in chemotherapy and radiotherapy, progress in oncology research, increasing identification of specific therapeutic targets, and growing investments to develop molecular-based therapeutics have revolutionized the treatment approach for hematologic malignancies and is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the hematologic malignancies market over the forecast period.
Over the last decade, numerous preclinical and clinical researches have generated encouraging results for treatment of hematological malignancies. Improved long-term outcomes for patients suffering from hematologic malignancies owing to rapid progress in therapeutics and drugs has contributed significantly to revenue growth of the market. Increasing funding and investment to accelerate cancer research is also expected to drive market growth. However, high costs of treatment and lack of skilled professionals is expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4056
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Leukemia segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing prevalence of leukemia across the globe, availability of advanced oncology drugs and therapeutics, and increasing collaborations in the market to boost development of advanced therapeutics for leukemia.
- Chemotherapy segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, attributable to increasing application of chemotherapy in treatment of blood cancer. Chemotherapy is generally the first line of treatment for blood cancer and often uses a combination of drugs depending on the type of cancer.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share between 2021 and 2028, attributable to rising prevalence of hematologic malignancies, establishment of robust healthcare facilities, availability of advanced cancer therapeutics, and robust presence of key market players in the region.
- Key players include Pfizer, Inc., F. Hoffmann-LA Roche ltd., Sanofi-Aventis, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, AbbVie, Inc., Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Celgene Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
- In April 2021, Arch Oncology, Inc., which is a clinical-stage oncology firm engaged in discovery and development of anti-CD47 therapeutics, closed a Series C round of financing at USD 105 Million. The funding will be used to accelerate clinical progress of differentiated anti-CD47 candidate for treating patients with solid tumors and hematologic malignancies.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4056
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the hematologic malignancies market based on type, therapy, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Stem Cell Transplantation
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4056
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States