Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market size is estimated to reach $4.7 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is a severe incessant ailment that influences the tissue surrounding the air sacs, or alveoli, in the lungs. This condition happens when that lung tissue becomes bulky and inflexible for unrecognized reasons. Supplemental oxygen transferred with standard oxygen therapy (SOT) enhances exercise capability in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is an advanced lung ailment with a poor prognosis. Lung transplantation is the sole intervention demonstrated to boost life expectancy for patients with IPF. However, it is connected to ailment-particular challenges. A pulmonary embolism, or PE, includes a blood clot that cracks loose from another area of the body and crosses to the lungs. Certain research demonstrates that having pulmonary fibrosis raises a hazard of a person establishing a pulmonary embolism as an outcome of venous thromboembolism (VTE). A VTE is a blood clot that establishes in a vein.
This IndustryARC report on the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market highlights the following areas –
1. Geographically, North America Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and it is poised to dominate the market over the period 2022-2027 owing to the increasing predominance of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis disease which may happen with pulmonary hypertension in conjunction with the surging population of the elderly and smoking habits in the North American region.
2. Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market growth is being driven by the heightening pervasiveness of the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis disease which may occur with pulmonary hypertension and proliferating R&D activities. However, the basic hardships in diagnosis owing to the complicated process and misdiagnosis wherein idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is frequently misdiagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) resulting in a deferred diagnosis of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis are some of the major factors hampering the growth of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market.
3. Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market Detailed Analysis on the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market report.
Interested in knowing more relevant information?Click here:
1. The Nintedanib segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period 2022-2027 owing to the expanding application of nintedanib primarily ascribed to its security and efficiency in the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis which regularly happens with pulmonary hypertension with a long-term safety profile.
2. North America (Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market) held the largest share with 62% of the overall market in 2021. The growth of this region is owing to the expanding pervasiveness of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis which may be accompanied by pulmonary hypertension in the region.
3. The Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period 2022-2027 owing to the positive outcomes exhibited by tyrosine kinase inhibitor nintedanib in two phases III trials in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis which may occur with pulmonary hypertension.
The top 5 players in the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis industry are –
2. FibroGen, Inc
3. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
4. Prometic Life Sciences Inc.
Click on the following link to buy the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market Report:
Why Choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your preferred market report from the website, but also get personalized assistance on specific reports.
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
A. Oxygen Therapy Devices Market
B. Pulmonary Hypertension Drug Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677