The global high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPI) market size is expected to reach USD 32.11 Billion in 2028 registering a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Major factor driving market revenue growth are increasing preference for outsourcing of high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPI) manufacturing and rich pipeline with targeted therapeutic drugs.
HPAPIs are pharmacologically active compounds that show biological activity even at very low doses. The continued growth of the biopharmaceutical business, notably in the field of oncology, necessitates a boost in the discovery and manufacturing of traditional high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPIs). The value of cancer medicines is expected to surpass USD100 billion in the next five years. HPAPIs include antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), which use extremely toxic chemicals to specifically target cancer cells. These chemicals are a step forward in oncology treatment since they are extremely effective cytotoxic medications that do not destroy healthy cells, unlike traditional chemotherapy. Such factors are expected to drive high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPI) market over the forecast period.
Specialized considerations for facility design, equipment, operation, and safety are required in the synthesis of these very potent chemicals in order to ensure the best level of drug product containment.
The main issue with HPAPI production is that humans are involved in practically every stage of the production process, raising the danger of personnel exposure. This could have a variety of negative health consequences for all workers engaged; as a result, protecting the safety of production people is critical. Lack of universal regulatory policies and standards, as well as the concentration of technical expertise in the hands of a few significant businesses, are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/563
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Life sciences supplier Novasep announced in May 2021 that it will be expanding its high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPIS) manufacturing capabilities at its facility in Le Mans, France.
- Synthetic segment of high potency APIs accounted for the largest share in terms of revenue share as of 2020 owing to large manufacturers who produce these type of molecules.
- Innovative drug accounted for the largest revenue share among other type segments in 2020. Generic drug segment is expected to register significant revenue growth. Factors attributing to this growth are raid patent expiration of a number of drugs and rising demand for the cancer treatment drugs.
- Oncology segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to increasing demand for cancer fighting drugs.
- North America HPAPIs market accounted for the largest market share in 2020. Growing prevalence of chronic disease, and established R&D infrastructure for innovative drug development are factors driving North America HPAPIs market.
- Asia Pacific HPAPIs market is expected to register significant growth owing to increasing investments in biotechnology sector and rapidly expanding oncology market
- The key players in the HPAPI market include Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Pfizer Incand Lonza among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/563
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global emergency ventilator market on the basis of product, type, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/563
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States