The Surgical Robots Market research report gives a compact investigation of the market estimate, revenue conjecture, and the competitive scenario of this industry. The report additionally features the real difficulties and current development systems embraced by the conspicuous organizations that are a part of the dynamic aggressive range of this business circle. Data regarding the share of the overall industry represented, by every application, and the insights concerning the item utilization of each application, couple with the development rate that every application section will record over the estimated time frame, have been depicted in the examination.
Download Free Sample copy of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-surgical-robots-market
Segmentation: Global Surgical Robots Market
Global surgical robots market is segmented into three notable segments which are product type, brands and application.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into robotic systems, instruments, accessories and services. Instruments are growing at the highest CAGR of 15.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of brands, the market is segmented into Da Vinci surgical system, Renaissance, Cyberknife, Artas, ROSA and others. Da Vinci surgical system is growing at the highest CAGR of 15.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into general surgery, urological, gynaecological, gastrointestinal, radiotherapy, radical prostatectomy, cardiothoracic surgery, colorectal surgery and others. General surgery is growing at the highest CAGR of 17.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
RISING AGEING POPULATION: With increasing age, the patient pool for chronic disease is rising. Older populations are more prone to diseases such as diabetes, allergies, arthritis, cardiovascular diseases, infections, gastrointestinal and other problems.
- According to the U.S. census the number of people aged 65 and older in the United States on July 1, 2015 were 47.8 million.
- In 2017, as per the United Nation (World Population Prospects), the number of people ageing 60 or above in the world was about 962 million, which were around 13% of the total population across the globe. This is increasing at a rate of around 3% per year.
- In 2017, according to United Nations, 25% of the European population was 60 or over. It is estimated that the rapid ageing would occur in other parts of the world too, so by 2050, except for Africa, all other regions of the world will nearly have a quarter or more of their populations in the aging age group.
There are various health issues which are affected by the senior citizens such as osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease, osteoarthritis, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases among other diseases which are rising in the demand of surgeries. The demand for surgeries is growing but the number of doctors is decreasing, in such situation the surgical robots can be very helpful as they would help in reducing the time span of surgeries. Hence, the ageing population is expected to drive the market for the surgical robots.
RISING CASE OF ACUTE AND CHRONIC DISEASES: The prevalence of diseases and conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, cancer and many others over the period of time.
- According to American Cancer Society, in 2016, it is estimated that in the U.S. around 1,685,210 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed and approximately 595,690 people will die due to this disease.
- According to the World Health Organization estimates, released in December 2016, there were 383000 deaths due to asthma in 2015.
- According to National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP), stated that in America, each year 6 in 10 adults have a chronic disease whereas 4 in 10 adults have two or more chronic diseases in the U.S.
- According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), stated that in the U.S., each year about 610,000 people die due to heart diseases.
- According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), stated that in America, each year about 735,000 people have a heart attack
With the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases the demand for the development and innovation of drugs and devices are increasing. This growing demand has provided an opportunity for the pharmaceutical companies to focus on introducing various products in the market in order to meet the rising demand for targeted drug delivery systems. For instance, in 2016, Intuitive Surgical and Fosun Pharma agreed to establish a joint venture for the researching, developing, manufacturing and selling the robotic assisted catheter-based medical devices. This would help in producing the products which help in targeting the early diagnosis and cost-effective treatment of the lung cancer.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-surgical-robots-market
Major Players: Global Surgical Robots Market
Some of the major players operating in the global surgical robots market are Intuitive Surgical, Accuray Incorporated, Stryker, MEDTRONIC, Smith & Nephew, THINK Surgical, Inc., TransEnterix Surgical, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Verb Surgical Inc., Auris Health, Inc., Virtual Incision Corporation, Restoration Robotics, Inc. and others.
Table of Contents:
2 MARKET SEGMENTATION
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 5 PREMIUM INSIGHTS 6 GLOBAL SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
5 GLOBAL SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET, BY BRANDS
6 GLOBAL SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
7 GLOBAL SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8 GLOBAL SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
9 COMPANY PROFILE
Insights of the report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Global Surgical Robots Market.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Global Surgical Robots Market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies.
- All the Challenges and growth opportunities in the Global Surgical Robots Market along with the market drivers and restrains.
Access Full Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-surgical-robots-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar