The global market for child care reached a value of nearly $339.1 billion in 2018. Asia-Pacific is the largest market for child care, accounting for almost 38.4% of the global market. Request a Sample Copy of Complete Report @ https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=2342&type=smp
The child care market consists of the sales of child care services such as babysitting and learning services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide care for infants or children either in the home of the child, in the home of the registered child caregiver or in a child care center. Child care is the care provided for infants and toddlers, preschoolers, and school-aged children by government or an organization while parents are at work or absent for other reasons.
The global market for child care is expected to grow at a rate of about 11.3% to nearly $520.4 billion by 2022. Growth in the historic period resulted from economic growth in emerging markets, the rise in awareness of the benefits of early learning, government funding in developed nations towards child care costs and an increase in the number of families with both parents working. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were increased unemployment rates and falling fertility rates.
View complete report @ https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/child-care-market
The top opportunities in the global child care market will arise in the baby and child care segment, which will gain $124.9 billion of global annual sales by 2022. The child care market size will gain the most in China at $52.1 billion. Market-trend-based strategies for the child care market include leveraging technology to optimize services and enhance customer satisfactory levels, partnering with corporates to increase revenues and market shares, using AI technology for better childcare management, and adopting interest-driven learning methods to make learning more enjoyable for children. Player-adopted strategies in the child care industry include expanding operations through acquisitions, increasing public commitment to high quality learning, and building capable work force.
Major players in the market are Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc., KinderCare Education, Goodstart Early Learning, Primrose Schools, and G8 Education Limited. KinderCare Learning Centers is an American operator of for-profit child care and early childhood education facilities founded in 1969 and currently owned by KinderCare Education.
Few points from List of Tables:
- Table 2: Global Child Care Market, Historic Market Size, 2014– 2018, $ Billion
- Table 3: Global Child Care Market, Forecast Market Size, 2018– 2022, $ Billion
- Table 4: Global Child Care Market, 2018, Split By Region
- Table 5: Global Child Care Market, 2014-2022, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region
- Table 6: Global Child Care Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
- Table 7: Global Child Care Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014-2022, $ Billion
- Table 8: Global Child Care Market Value, Market Size As A Percentage Of Global GDP, 2014 – 2022
- Table 9: Global Child Care Market, Per Capita Average Child Care Market Expenditure, 2014-2022, ($)
- Table 10: Global Child Care Market, Per Child (Aged 0 To 6 Years Old) Average Child Care Market Expenditure, 2014-2022, ($)
- Table 11: Global Child Care Market, Per Child (Aged 0 To 6 Years Old) Average Child Care Market Expenditure, 2018, ($), By Region
- Table 12: Global Child Care Market, Per Child (Aged 0 To 6 Years Old) Average Child Care Market Expenditure, 2018, ($), By Country
- Table 13: Asia-Pacific Net Disposable Income, $ Billion, 2013-2017
Place a DIRECT Purchase Order @ https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/purchaseoptions.aspx?id=2342
About The Business Research Company.
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Company Name: The Business Research Company
Contact Person: Nitin
Email: Send Email
Address:1st Floor, Anshu Colors Building, Road Number 1 Park View Enclave, Jubilee Hills
City: Hyderabad 500033