Primary care POC diagnostics market is expanding as diagnostic testing is an important element of basic care, since it provides critical information to help with treatment decisions and referrals to secondary care. When diagnostic testing is utilized to rule out a condition and select individuals who will benefit the most from subsequent measures, such as commencing, changing, terminating, or withholding treatment, patient outcomes can be considerably improved. The diagnosis process in primary care has typically relied on laboratory testing. As a result, laboratory data must be accurate, dependable, and repeatable. Although speedy transmission of test findings is vital in some diagnostic situations, traditional centralized laboratories prioritize test quality and reliability over turnaround time. Care providers and patients are increasingly expecting patient-focused, specialized diagnostic tests that can be conducted swiftly, easily, and with results in minutes for a variety of conditions. As a result, easy-to-use analyzers that can be done at the point of care, often known as point-of-care (POC) testing or near-patient testing, have been developed.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4097
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- The glucose testing segment accounted for largest market share in 2020. Increasing adoption of glucose monitoring devices, expanding diabetic population, and growing awareness about keeping glucose level in check are factors that will drive the segment’s revenue growth.
- The physician’s office segment accounted for largest revenue share among the end use segments in 2020.
- Pharmacy and retail clinics segment is expected to be another fastest-growing segment. This growth is due to increase in the number of patients needing chronic disease tests at pharmacies and the availability of point-of-care testing at pharmacies and retail clinics.
- Market revenue from North America primary care POC diagnostics market is expected to grow at a significantly high rate over the forecast period due to presence of major market players in the region offering better tools for primary care settings.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to hold considerable revenue share due to initiatives taken in various governments for better access to primary care and integration of POC diagnostics into primary care settings.
- Some of the prominent players in the primary care POC diagnostics market include Roche Diagnostics, BD Biosciences, Danaher Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Instrumentation Laboratory, bioMerieux, Siemens Healthcare, and Quidel Corporation.
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global primary care POC diagnostics market on the basis of product, end use and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Glucose Testing
- Hb1Ac Testing
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiac Markers
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Primary Care Systems
- Decentralized Clinical Chemistry
- Lipid Testing
- Cancer Marker
- Blood Gas/Electrolytes
- Ambulatory Chemistry
- Drug Abuse Testing
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4097
By End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmacy & Retail Clinics
- Physician Office
- Urgent Care Clinics
- Non-practice Clinics
Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4097
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States