Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Clinical Microbiology Market: By Application (Pharma, Clinical, and Others), By Indication (Respiratory Disease, STD, and UTI), By Type of Product (Instrument, Analyzer, and Reagent), By Testing Facility (Hospital Laboratories, Diagnostic Clinics, and Mobile Clinics), by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the global clinical diagnostics market – clinical microbiology over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Clinical Diagnostics Market – Clinical Microbiology: Highlights
Why clinical microbiology gaining clinical importance? Antimicrobial resistance is one of the great challenges for the twenty-first century healthcare. While new therapeutics are undoubtedly required, there are major challenges in rapidly identifying resistant infections and tailoring therapy accordingly; and in how we deploy antimicrobials with the suppression of resistance in mind.
Clinical microbiology is mainly responsible for the etiologic diagnosis of infection in a clinical set up. Clinical microbiology encompasses the characterization of thousands of agents that cause or might be associated with infectious diseases. The techniques used to characterize infectious agents vary greatly depending on the clinical syndrome and the type of agent being considered, be it virus, bacterium, fungus, or parasite. Physicians have understood, that by now no single test would permit isolation or characterization of all potential pathogens, clinical information is much more important for diagnostic microbiology than it is for clinical chemistry or hematology.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:
Request a sample here:
Many of the techniques like microscopy, immunological tests, radiology, biomarker tests, ELISA, serology tests, vaccine vectors are the major diagnostic tests that are already in us.
Among the established players BioMérieux SA (France), Danaher Corporation (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), enjoy leading positions in the global clinical microbiology market, however this is one of the niche areas where more ROI is expected and hence it needs investor attention.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- Why are the success rate of microbiology testing kits questionable?
- Why specificity and sensitivity of tests are always a concern for the treating physician?
- How can clinical microbiology assist a clinician move from probable to confirmatory diagnosis in situation such as critical care or ambulatory care?
- Are these tests covered under health insurance?
The global clinical diagnostics market (clinical microbiology) is segmented into the following categories:
- Clinical application in hospitals and clinics
- Respiratory Disease
- Other Infectious Diseases
By Type of Product
By Testing Facility
- Hospital Laboratories
- Diagnostic Clinics
- Mobile Clinics
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.