Cancer pain is almost always continuous. A person’s quality of life improves when their pain is well-managed. They will most likely sleep better and have more energy throughout the day. Being as active as possible also lowers the incidence of immobility-related illnesses such as pneumonia, blood clots, and bedsores. Regular medicine, such as paracetamol and opioid drugs, chosen to suit each person and minimise adverse effects, is the core of cancer pain treatment. It’s usual to use multiple drugs to get the best results. If successful in reducing tumour size, radiotherapy, surgery, hormone therapy, and chemotherapy may also reduce discomfort. Relaxation treatments and acupuncture are two more techniques that may be beneficial. Rising cases of cancer across the world has created more need for capable cancer pain management.
Growing geriatric population and high incidence of multiple comorbidities are creating rising demand for more innovative drugs to manage pain. In addition, increase investments in research and development activities among major companies is another factor propelling market growth. The possibility of occurrence of cancer in persons in the age group of 65 years and above is significantly higher than it is in younger individuals. Also, about 60.0% of cases of cancer diagnosis is among the geriatric population. The effect and intensity of pain as individuals get older is high, and more effective pain management is required, which is a factor driving market revenue growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4126
Some key findings in the report
- In October 2019, Q BioMed Inc. made an announcement about signing of a deal with BioNucleonics Inc. for the acquisition of Strontium-89 Chloride USP, which is a non-opioid bone cancer pain drug.
- Opioids find application in the treatment of moderate to severe cancer pain. Often, these drugs are essential as part of pain management regimen for cancer patients. Healthcare professionals may recommend opioids for treatment of cancer pain or pain arising as a result of treatment procedures. Tramadol, Hydromorphone, and Methadone are some examples of opioids.
- Lung cancer is a leading cause of cancer globally and experience of pain is the primary symptom of the disease. Pain can be experienced owing to various reasons such as a tumor’s local effect, tumor’s distant/regional spread, or use of anti-cancer treatment.
- The market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to increasing prevalence of cancer and well-established healthcare facilities in countries in the region. In addition, presence of leading market players in the region are causative of robust market revenue growth.
- Major companies in the market include Sanofi SA, Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Daiichi Sankyo Company, BioDelivery Sciences International, Sorrento Therapeutics Inc., Pfizer Inc., Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Orexo AB, and Insys Therapeutics Inc.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4126
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global cancer pain market on the basis of drug type, route of administration, application, end-use, and region:
Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs
Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Specialty Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4126
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States