Camping tent market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 7% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The influx of a new wave of camping service providers that are straying away from the traditional combination of adventure and looking at new avenues, is breathing life into the market.
- With social camping on the rise, big tents are expected to be the next big thing in the global camping market.
- Dome tents are a hit with backpackers, and with the community growing, the demand for these types of tents are expected to increase by 2025. Vendors are also addressing the dearth of headroom associated with dome tents, with vertical walls that provide some extra space.
- Driven by a highly active economy, distinct anthropological make up, divergent landscapes, and exoticism, the APAC region is characterized by strong travel spends making it the biggest regional travel market.
- The vendors are focusing on sustainability, wellness, adventure, health, and experience concepts, beyond simply offering a shelter with technically advanced features, comfort, and convenience to gain competitive advantage in the market.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by activity, product, end-user, capacity, and geography.
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 6 key vendors and 19 other vendors.
Camping Tent Market – Segmentation
- Camping is popular among adventure tourists, and the segment contributes approximately 50% of revenue to the market.
- Tunnel tents are the most common models used for camping and are expected to grow among millennials that seek slightly more comfort.
- Family tents contribute a majority of revenue to the market due to group and community camping has been observed tremendous growth. Several sites in regions such as Europe have built premium camping villages that cater to different needs of group customers such as children’s play areas, spas, and golf courses
Market Segmentation by Activity
Market Segmentation by Product
- Tunnel Tents
- Dome Tents
- Geodesic Tents
Market Segmentation by End-user
Market Segmentation by Capacity
- Family Tent
- 3-4 Person Tent
- 2- person Tent
- Solo Tent
Camping Tent Market – Dynamics
Rent-a-tent services are making top-of-the-line camping gear a lot more accessible. It is more likely to fuel the purchase of pricier products that are effective in their use and last longer. This is especially evident among ‘dabblers’ who would much rather buy use and throw gear that can be used once or twice. However, they tend to go for higher quality equipment if they can field test these products. On the contrary, frequent campers or gear geeks are more likely to invest in their own equipment. First-time or occasional campers are using these rental services to affordably use more modern, lightweight equipment. The emergence of rent-a-tent services will fuel the demand for new types of tents in the global market.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Integration of Wellness in Camping
- Diversifying Camping Audience
- Airborne Tents Offer Elevated Camping Experiences
- Innovation aimed at Solving Camping Dilemmas
Camping Tent Market – Geography
The camping tent market in Europe is expected to touch a 4-digit mark at the end of the forecast period. Nature tourism and outdoor activities in Europe grew by 8% in 2018, the travel budget increased by over 2.5% in 2019. Besides, people opt to consider early retirement, and the aging population are inclined toward outdoor recreation, all these factors are expected to propel the growth. Campers tend to spend an average of 5 days in countries such as Germany, Italy, Croatia, France. Countries such as the Netherlands and the UK attract young professionals, backpackers, families with children older than 8 years and empty nesters due to the countries’ nature tourism, which is likely to bolster the market.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America
- AMG Group
- Big Agnes
- Coleman Company
- Johnson Outdoors
- OASE Outdoors
Other vendors include – ALPS Mountaineering, Core Equipment, Gelert, Heimplanet, Hi Gear, Hyperlite Mountain Gear, Jack Wolfskin, Kampa, Kelty, Marmot, MSR, NEMO Equipment, The North Face, Ozark Trail, OZtrail, REI, Snow Peak, Wenzel, and Zempire Camping Equipment.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States