“The Breast Cancer Biomarker Market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Breast Cancer Biomarker pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Breast Cancer Biomarker market dynamics”
The Breast Cancer Biomarker market report provides current treatment practices, Breast Cancer Biomarker emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Breast Cancer Biomarker market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Breast Cancer Biomarker treatment market practices/algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Research Report
- In 2023, it is estimated that there will be 297,790 new cases of female breast cancer in the United States.
- Early-stage breast cancer makes up about 80% of all breast cancers.
- The leading companies working in the Breast Cancer Biomarker Market include Life Technologies Inc., AstraZeneca, Tethis SpA, Pharmassist Ltd., Novatis Pharmaceuticals, Phytgen Medical Foods S.L., Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Hoffmann La-Roche, BTR Group, Artios Pharma Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline, Daiichi Sankyo Europe, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and others.
- Promising Breast Cancer Biomarker Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include Dalotuzumab, Ridaforolimus, capecitabine [Xeloda], trastuzumab [Herceptin], AZD4547, Exemestane, Fulvestrant, Vitamin D3, and others.
- September 2023: M.D. Anderson Cancer Center announced a study of phase 3 clinical trials for Group 1 (preoperative radiation hypofractionated). To compare the outcomes of and responses to 2 different radiation therapy schedules (the standard radiation amount and number of doses versus less radiation and fewer doses) that are being given before having breast cancer surgery (cancer removal and reconstruction).
- September 2023: Fudan University announced a study of phase 4 clinical trials for Huaier granule. This is a prospective, single center, single-arm, phase IV study, to evaluate the effect of Huaier Granule on reducing the level of tumor markers in early-stage breast cancer patients.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Share @ Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Size
Breast Cancer Biomarker Overview
Breast cancer is a disease in which abnormal breast cells grow out of control and form tumours. If left unchecked, the tumours can spread throughout the body and become fatal. Breast cancer cells begin inside the milk ducts and/or the milk-producing lobules of the breast. The earliest form (in situ) is not life-threatening. Cancer cells can spread into nearby breast tissue (invasion). This creates tumours that cause lumps or thickening. Invasive cancers can spread to nearby lymph nodes or other organs (metastasize). Metastasis can be fatal.
Breast Cancer Biomarker Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total incident cases of breast cancer
- Incident cases of breast cancer by menopausal status
- Stage-specific incident cases of breast cancer
- Subtype-specific incident cases of breast cancer
- Subtype-specific incident cases of breast cancer by mutation
- Treatment eligible pool for early and metastatic breast cancer
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Breast Cancer Biomarker Epidemiology Trends @ Breast Cancer Biomarker Epidemiological Insights
Breast Cancer Biomarker Marketed Drugs
- IBRANCE (palbociclib): Pfizer
- LYNPARZA (olaparib): AstraZeneca
Breast Cancer Biomarker Emerging Drugs
- Camizestrant (AZD9833): AstraZeneca
- Lasofoxifene: Sermonix Pharmaceuticals
To know more about Breast Cancer Biomarker Treatment options, visit @ Breast Cancer Biomarker Drugs
Breast Cancer Biomarker Drugs Market
The drug chapter segment of the Breast Cancer report encloses a detailed analysis of marketed and the late-stage (Phase III) pipeline drug. The marketed drugs segment encloses drugs such as Pfizer’s IBRANCE , Eli Lilly’s Verzenio, Novartis’ KISQALI, AstraZeneca’s LYNPARZA, and others. Furthermore, the current key players for the upcoming emerging drugs and their respective drug candidates include AstraZeneca (camizestrant), Sermonix Pharmaceuticals (lasofoxifene), and others. The drug chapter also helps understand the Breast Cancer clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug, and the latest news and press releases.
Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Outlook
The stage (extent) of breast cancer is an essential factor in making treatment decisions. Most women with breast cancer in Stages I, II, or III are treated with surgery, often followed by radiation therapy. Most women with breast cancer in Stages I–III will get some drug therapy as part of their treatment. This may include chemotherapy, hormone therapy (tamoxifen, an aromatase inhibitor, or one followed by the other), HER2 targeted drugs, such as trastuzumab (Herceptin) and pertuzumab (Perjeta), and some combination of these. The drugs that might work best depend on the tumor’s hormone receptor status, HER2 status, and other factors.
Learn more about the Breast Cancer Biomarker Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Landscape
Scope of the Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Breast Cancer Biomarker Companies- Life Technologies Inc., AstraZeneca, Tethis SpA, Pharmassist Ltd., Novatis Pharmaceuticals, Phytgen Medical Foods S.L., Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Hoffmann La-Roche, BTR Group, Artios Pharma Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline, Daiichi Sankyo Europe, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and others.
- Breast Cancer Biomarker Pipeline Therapies- Dalotuzumab, Ridaforolimus, capecitabine [Xeloda], trastuzumab [Herceptin], AZD4547, Exemestane, Fulvestrant, Vitamin D3, and others.
- Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Dynamics: Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Drivers and Barriers
- Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs, and Future Perspectives
Discover more about Breast Cancer Biomarker Drugs in development @ Breast Cancer Biomarker Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Breast Cancer Biomarker Report Introduction
3. Breast Cancer Biomarker Executive Summary
4. Key Events
5. SWOT Analysis
6. Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Overview
7. Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Disease Background and Overview
8. Breast Cancer Biomarker Treatment
9. Breast Cancer Biomarker Epidemiology and Patient Population of 7MM
10. Patient Journey
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Breast Cancer: 7MM Market. Analysis
14. Breast Cancer Biomarker Unmet Needs
15. Breast Cancer Biomarker Market Access and Reimbursement
17. DelveInsight. Capabilities
19. About. DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers and acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States