The global Brain Health Supplements market size is expected to be valued at USD 13.38 Billion by 2028 from USD 7.21 Billion in 2020, registering a CAGR of 8.4% through the forecast period. The growing consciousness about mental health, augmenting need to maintain brain function, and the augmenting need to manage stress and anxiety are predominantly boosting the market growth. Brain health supplements are made from natural substances or extracts from herbs or plants that essentially boost memory function, attention, focus, and alertness in healthy adults. They have also been proven to be highly effective in the management of sleep, depression, and anxiety.
The escalating apprehension for brain health supplements, growing usage of these supplements by young adults, and the increasing presence of brain health supplements on online channels are the significant factors propelling the growth of the industry. Additionally, the augmenting burden of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and other neurological disorders among the senior population is further contributing to the market growth.
Furthermore, the increasing incidences of insomnia, anxiety, depression, and stress stemming from loneliness, isolation, grief, and financial crisis amid the pandemic have also boosted the requirement for brain health supplements. The availability of numerous over-the-counter (OTC) supplements is also contributing to the market growth. However, the absence of stringent regulations for product approvals and lack of awareness about the supplements in the underdeveloped and developing countries is projected to act as market restraining factors in the estimated timeframe.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3821
Increasing development of on-demand, digitally enabled, and seamlessly connected clinician-patient interactions to manage patient base is expected to drive pharma and healthcare market in the coming years. After the COVID-19 outbreak there has been a number of foundational shifts in the healthcare system. Some of the examples include increasing consumer involvement in health care decision-making, the rapid adoption of virtual health & other digital innovations, increasing focus on utilization of interoperable data & data analytics, and increased public-private collaborations in therapeutics and vaccine development. The increased public-private collaborations for vaccine development has arisen due to high pressure of regional governments. Health care providers, and other stakeholders have invested heavily to quickly pivot, adapt, and innovate therapeutics.
Surging demands and transition to patient-centric care delivery across geographies will change pharma and healthcare market trends through 2028.
The report focuses on current and emerging trends in the healthcare industry such as incorporation of IoT and Machine Learning to enhance efficiency of medical products. Top companies in the market are focusing on R&D activities to expand their product offerings and cater to unmet medical needs.
This report further offers a dashboard overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, and recent developments in both historic and present contexts.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The herbal extracts segment is forecast to register the highest growth in the timeframe owing to a rising awareness about herbal extracts and their advantages in countries such as the U.K. and the U.S. The natural molecules segment is also projected to register significant growth owing to their increasing application in reducing the intensity of several cognitive impairments.
- The memory enhancement segment is estimated to account for a considerable share of the industry accredited to the rising concerns about dementia in the elderly and the rapid availability of brain health supplements in the market.
- The escalating occurrences of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and other disorders coupled with increasing desire to enhance brain function among the adult population are bolstering the expansion of the elderly segment in the projected timeframe.
- North America held the largest share of the market in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant rate owing to the increasing incidences of cognitive impairment, escalating levels of mental and physical stress, and the growing apprehension about the benefits of supplements in the region.
- The Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.6% through the estimated timeframe accredited to the increasing understanding of mental health issues, increasing availability of supplements, and the rapid expansion of the e-commerce sector in the region.
- Key players operating in the market are Natural Factors Nutritional Products Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Peak Nootropics, HVMN Inc., Onnit Labs, Inc., AlternaScript, Quincy Bioscience, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, and Purelife Bioscience Co., Ltd., among others.
- In August 2020, Elysium Health in association with the University of Oxford researchers introduced a brain health supplement, the “MATTER” that assists in reducing the development of brain atrophy linked with age-related amnesia.
- In February 2021, GoBiotix introduced a natural nootropic brain health supplement called the Focus 8 Mushroom Supplement Complex that augments energy, memory, focus, and mental clarity.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3821
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Brain Health Supplements Market based on Product Type, Application, Supplement Type, Age Group, Sales Channel and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Herbal Extract
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Natural Molecules
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Memory Enhancement
- Depression and Mood
- Attention and Focus
- Sleep and Recovery
- Stress and Anxiety
- Anti-aging and Longevity
Supplement Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Age Group (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Pharmacies and Drug Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3821
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States