The Global Animal Genetic Products Market is forecast to reach USD 7.84 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is forecasted to witness an increase in demand due to increase in consumption of animal proteins and rapid increase in urbanization across the globe. To fulfill the rising demand, producers have inclined towards animal genetics to breed high-quality livestock and secure large-scale production. The demand for genetic testing has increased over the years due to the rise in animal diseases, increasing the prevalence of zoonotic diseases and a rise in the trend of companion animals.
Increasing investment in research and development of new drugs and vaccines by both government and private companies is expected to propel the market. The high cost of animal testing, low returns on R&D, and concerns about the adverse effect of genetic engineering on animals are some of the restraints limiting the growth of the market.
North America dominates the market for animal genetics product. This is mainly due to the presence of a large number of leading players in the region, along with high and easy adoption and acceptance of the latest technologies. The growing demand for animal protein is further forecasted to drive the market in the region.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1344
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Genetic Disease Tests dominate the market with 27% of the market share in the year 2019 as there is an increase in the adoption of genomic diseases to prevent economic losses and loss of productivity of farm owners.
- Increase in concern of animal health and increase in a number of genomic diseases testing to prevent loss of large-scale production is forecasted to provide lucrative opportunities.
- Increase in the number of various animal genetic disease and the rise in prevalence of the zoonotic disease is further driving the market for genetic traits test and diagnostic testing.
- The market is segmented into embryo and semen on the basis of type. The embryo market can further be categorized into the equine embryo, bovine embryo, and other animal embryo (sheep, goat, and pigs).
- Embryo is forecasted to grow with an annual CAGR of 6.0% throughout the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of artificial insemination especially in cattle, sheep, pigs, and goats fuel the further growth of the market.
- Porcine holds the largest market share of 24% in the year 2019. Rising demand for pork across the globe and pork products along with the penetration of advanced veterinary genetic research is driving the segment.
- Bovine is forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 7.1% throughout the forecast period owing to the increase in demand for milk and meat across the globe.
- Increase in adoption of pets, advanced healthcare system and availability of latest diagnostic technologies make North America the largest market shareholder. It accounts for 26% of the market share in 2019.
- Concern for animal safety and safe livestock production, high level of investment in research and development is propelling the market growth in the North American region.
- Key participants include Genus Plc, Hendrix Genetics BV, Alta Genetics, CRV Holdings B.V., Neogen Corporation, VatGen, Animal Genetics Inc., Zoetis, Urus, and Envigo among
- In 2019, Livestock Genetic Services was acquired by Neogen. Neogen’s in-house genetic evaluations and cattle-breeding organization’s data management was enhanced by this acquisition. The company also got the resources to expand globally.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1344
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Animal Genetic Product Market on the basis of Live Animals, Genetic Material, Testing Services, and Region:
Live Animals Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Genetic Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Testing Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Genetic Diseases tests
- Genetic Trait Tests
- DNA Typing
Country-wise regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1344
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States