Global Adhesive Resin Marketis fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Get Free Sample Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-adhesive-resin-market
Global Adhesive Resin Market accounted for USD 13.10 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
According to U.S. Census Bureau, in 2016, total construction spending increased 6.5% from the previous year. Moreover, in 2014, construction spending was up nearly 11% and in 2015 it increased 10.7%. Furthermore, there is a huge investment scenario in developing countries, which help in the growth of the adhesive resin in the near future.
Major Market Competitors: Global Adhesive Resin Market
Some of the major players in adhesive resin market:-
- Arizona Chemical,
- Yparex B.V.,
- Admer Adhesives Resin,
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation,
- Exxonmobil Chemical, Eastman Chemical Company,
- Dow Chemical Company,
- Evonik Industries,
- Lawter B.V.,
- Ashland Inc.,
- Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC,
- Satyen Polymers Pvt. Ltd.,
- STAR SPECIALTIES POLYMERS PVT. LTD.,
- Polygon Adhesives & Resins Pvt. Ltd.,
- National Adhesives and Polymers,
- Resins and Plastics Limited,
- HAC Resins Pvt Ltd. and many more.
Major Market Drivers:
- Growth in construction, transportation, and consumer applications
- Shift in preference towards hot-melt adhesives
- Demand for adhesive resins in Asia-Pacific
- Increase in surgical procedures expected to boost demand for green as well as synthetic adhesive resins
Market Segmentation: Global Adhesive Resin Market
The Adhesive Resin Market is Segmented on the basis of Product Type into:-
- Polyacrylic Ester (PAE),
- Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA),
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene (VAE),
- Synthetic Rubber (SBS, CR & SIS),
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA),
- Modified Acrylate & Methyl Methacrylate (MMA),
- Cyanoacrylate and others.
The Adhesive Resin Market is segmented on the basis of Formulation into:-
- Reactive and others.
- The adhesive resin market is segmented on the basis of Application into:-
- Paper & Packaging,
- Building & Construction,
- Leather & Footwear and others.
On the basis of Geography, the adhesive resin market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as:-
- North America,
- South America,
- Europe, Asia-Pacific and
- Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Adhesive Resin Market
Adhesive resins include several applications and objects as an adhesive layer to enhance the durability and optimize the integrity of the structure. It joins the surface of diverse materials, efficiently distributing the stress at the junction. The application of adhesive resin forms a strong bond very quickly to aid the adhesion process. Application of high performance adhesive resin improves the cohesive strength. Adhesive resins available in emulsion form offer the advantage of elasticity and resistance to moisture. Moreover, to the long term adhesiveness, application of resins provides toughness and resistance to aging, temperature, and chemicals.
Access Full Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-adhesive-resin-market/
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar