Zoho Social by Zoho has been selected for analysis and listing as a top player in the Social Media Analytics Software market on 360Quadrants, post evaluation. Zoho Social evaluates how impactful the social media strategy of a company is and generates reports to monitor social media performance, which in turn helps marketing professionals improve their social media strategy and reach out to their target audiences effectively. Zoho Social Media Analytics Software analyzes audience interactions with social posts and highlights the types of posts that have been creating a buzz. This information can be utilized to create insightful reports for better decision making.
Zoho Social Media Analytics Software analyzes the performance of a business on different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google My Business. For Facebook, Zoho Social Media Analytics Software analyzes the engagement on different types of posts &from different geographies and identifies the best connections for a brand on the basis of this engagement. On Twitter, it analyzes the tweets that performed the best and the overall engagement achieved from a Twitter campaign. Zoho Social enables the creation of custom reports in real time using all parameters that are of importance to a business. Zoho Social pricing details can be found on 360Quadrants.
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform,is working on releasing a quadrant on Social Media Analytics Software to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. 360Quadrants combines inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and conducts extensive secondary research inclusive of annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, white papers, and various directories and databases in order to rate the companies in every quadrant.
360Quadrants covers 57 companies in the social Media Analytics Softwarespace and will place the top 25 of them in a quadrant based on their quality, reliability, and business outcome. These 25 companies will be categorized as Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging.
Along with the listing of Zoho Social Media Analytics Software, 360Quadrants has worked on listing Oracle Social Cloud, Salesforce Social Studio, Adobe Campaign, SAS Customer Link Analytics, Hootsuite, Clarabridge Engage, Netbase, Talkwalker, and Socialbakers, among others, as the top vendors in the Social Media Analytics Software market. The platform will also provide the most granular Social Media Analytics Software comparisons between vendors.
Social Media Analytics Software collects data on different content types and the engagements around them on different social media platforms and analyzes the data to generate meaningful insights that can help businesses devise social media strategies. This software helps companies understand their target audiences and how they interact with the companies on different social media platforms. Social Media Analytics software helps analyze whether the social media metrics of a business are matching its targets or not, and if not, what changes need to be done to achieve those targets.
360Quadrants Scoring Methodology
The top companies in Social Media Analytics Software will be rated using the following methodology:
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conducts extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage or sector footprint.
- Approximately 80+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research into the Social Media Analytics Software market. These parameters will be updated every six months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- Industry Experts
- 360Quadrants Analysts
- Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on its score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt US $3.7 trillion of technology spend and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. 360Quadrants enables vendors to influence the business decisions of potential clients. Vendors get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and startups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide. The platform has around 400 total buyers across various markets.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields like Marketing Automation, Video Conferencing Software, and Project Management.