Zoho Projects is selected for analysis along with 70+ other project management software that will be evaluated and then listed as the top Project Management Software on 360Quadrants. Zoho projects is a cloud-based project management software from Zoho that offers detailed tracking of all tasks—from the beginning of the project to its closure—and provides enhanced collaboration options that help smoothen project management.
Zoho Projects project management software leverages Gantt charts to track the progress of individual tasks and monitors any variations from the planned progress, informing the project manager and enabling them to take necessary measures. Zoho Projects automates routine tasks to minimize time spent and maximize productivity. Zoho Projects lets users create personalized fields, add &modify filters, and create workflows to monitor tasks according to specific business needs. Zoho Projects offers a clean interface for project managers to create milestones, assign tasks to team members with due dates, and set the priority level for each task. It keeps tracks of dependencies of tasks and helps managers recognize bottlenecks. Zoho Projects offers insights into the progress of a project through various charts, such as Gantt charts and resource utilization charts, as well as fifty reports through Zoho Analytics. Zoho Projects pricing details can be found on 360Quadrants.
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform, is working on releasing a quadrant on Project Management Software to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. 360Quadrants combines inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and conducts extensive secondary research inclusive of annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, white papers, and various directories and databases in order to rate the companies in every quadrant.
360Quadrants covers 70+ Project Management Software and will place the top 25 of them in a quadrant based on their quality, reliability, and business outcome. These 25 products will be categorized as Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging.
Along with listing Zoho Projects Project Management Software, 360Quadrants has worked on listing Deltek Inc, Asana, Aha!, Oracle Corporation, Nifty Technologies, Mango Technologies, SAP SE, Andolasoft Inc, Skwish Ltd, Breeze LLC, and Flick software, among others, as the top vendors in the Project Management Software market. The platform will also provide the most granular Project Management Software comparisons between vendors.
Project management software is used for various purposes in a project, such as planning, scheduling, resource allocation, and change management. It allows project managers, stakeholders, and users to control costs and manage budgeting, quality management, and documentation, and can also be used as an administration system. It is an online system for collaborating and working on tasks in organizations. These online systems provide real-time information to managers and make the performance of tasks easy. Additionally, they allow organizations to allocate specific resources to specific tasks, helping reduce operational costs and maximize productivity.
360Quadrants Scoring Methodology
The top Companies in Project Management Software will be rated using the following methodology:
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conducts extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage or sector footprint.
- Approximately 90+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research into the Project Management Software market. These parameters will be updated every six months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- Industry Experts
- 360Quadrants Analysts
- Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on its score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt US $3.7 trillion of technology spend and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. 360Quadrants enables vendors to influence the business decisions of potential clients. Vendors get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and startups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide. The platform has around 400 total buyers across various markets.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields like CRM Software, Social Media Analytics Software, Virtual Private Server Software, and Web Content Management Software.